C'mon in guys!

Welcome to Australian Stranded. As with Australian Survivor, everything will be bigger, more epic, and twistier than its US counterpart.

There are 24 of you picked for your diversity and competitive nature to compete in the most epic iteration of Stranded yet.

We decided to throw you into the deep end this season. The first person voted off will be decided by tomorrow. That means that your first Tribal Immunity challenge will begin TONIGHT. As with all challenges this season, they are non-live. This means you will have close to 24 hours to complete the challenge on your own time. You will have a deadline to complete the challenge, the tribe with the best overall time wins. Challenge results will be announced an hour before Tribal Council is set to begin.

Tribal Councils will remain live and they will take place at 8c/9e. Votes will be due at 8:30c/9:30e. You should pre-vote if you cannot make the council.

Good luck and begin strategizing, The first challenge will be posted at 9c/10e tonight.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
I realize a lot of the messages of the game beginning did not reach everyone on time. I have faith everyone will arrive today. As such i’m postponing tonight’s council until tomorrow’s and the challenge deadline will be extended until tomorrow as well.

And to give you all something else to do tonight, I’ll be introducing the first Hidden Immunity idol clues at 8c/9e.

See you all then :)

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Flick
Shonee wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:46:35 pm
Flick wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39:56 pm
Shonee wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:04:21 pm This all must be Flick's fault.
Dun't be a bludger now and ride somebody else's coat trains now
Then don't worry about my tribe, love!
Hey going around telling a Furphy, not cool

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:48:16 pm I realize a lot of the messages of the game beginning did not reach everyone on time. I have faith everyone will arrive today. As such i’m postponing tonight’s council until tomorrow’s and the challenge deadline will be extended until tomorrow as well.

And to give you all something else to do tonight, I’ll be introducing the first Hidden Immunity idol clues at 8c/9e.

See you all then :)
Do some of these retards require carrier pigeons or something?

What a waste.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts