By Monika
Hello,

I have a quick inquiry:
Will there be a tribal on Thursday? I ask because it's Halloween and I need to plan ahead due to the fact that I will likely be on another planet that night.

By another planet I mean DRUNK AS FUCK.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Monika :ghost:
Phoebe, Rohan, Fanella and 1 others liked this

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Um... shit. Maybe we can schedule a special time over the weekend. tough because I know people will be going to halloween parties over the weekend too.

Would Earlier on Thursday work for TC? Or maybe we can make council early on friday? What's everyones plans looking like?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Brooke
well I'm going out friday and all day & night saturday

Brooke

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Here's the problem I'm having. I want the game to end next Friday so if we skip Thursday, I'll have to cram in a bunch of boots unless people are okay with the game ending the following Sunday. But I know a few people planned on the game ending the Thursday. Namely I think Benji is going out of town on Friday and was hoping for the game to end on the Thursday.

Let me see what I can figure out on how to get 4-5 boots in one week and sitll enough time for a non-live final tribal. We might have to do some live rounds if I am to postpone halloween.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:22:29 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26:29 pm I mean Fanella already said I was winning so can we leave it at that and say the game is over?
Yea judging by that last challenge she really had her finger on the pulse.
Well Peter already called the Lee and Monika boots as well as Moana's blindside. So that's three people you can just usher out the game already. :dunno:
Monika, Moana liked this

Brooke

• Jury