Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:42:19 pm Jonathan, that isn't fair and you know it.
We didn't have the benefit of preparing our posts before our time. If we knew that we could have done it in one go.
Okay Tulua, if you feel like you can beat that time that Larrakai posted, prove it. Then we'll consider an alternate solution.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:40:16 pm Tulua's Time: 4 minutes 15 seconds

Djaru: 2 minutes 15 seconds

Larrakai: 2 minutes 35 seconds

Here's the deal, I think it's fucking dumb that Djaru would start a thread and then wait to actually start the challenge. i'll never understand why as they had the time to practice in a separate thread.

THAT BEING SAID, I don't think it's right to penalize them when they actually did the best at the real challenge. So I've gone in and removed the starting of the thread time from everyone else's score and have posted them above and that's what they got.

So, unfortunately, Tulua will join me at council. That is... unless Larrakai feels like giving Tulua a second shot at the challenge?
Yeah no. We did it by the same rules as Tulua since I ASKED YOU and we beat them. So we are not going twice

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:44:08 pm
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:42:19 pm Jonathan, that isn't fair and you know it.
We didn't have the benefit of preparing our posts before our time. If we knew that we could have done it in one go.
Okay Tulua, if you feel like you can beat that time that Larrakai posted, prove it. Then we'll consider an alternate solution.
No. We acted on the same rules as Tulua and we got a better time. It's bullshit if we have to re do it

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Luke
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:10:48 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:44:08 pm
No. We acted on the same rules as Tulua and we got a better time. It's bullshit if we have to re do it
preach queen
Fanella liked this

Luke

• Loser