By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Larrakai to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it and get fire. :fire: We do this because fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

You guys will have until 8:15:00 to get your votes in. Because there are some less than actives on your tribe... I assume we won't need longer than that.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:01:24 pm Welcome, Larrakai to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it and get fire. :fire: We do this because fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

You guys will have until 8:15:00 to get your votes in. Because there are some less than actives on your tribe... I assume we won't need longer than that.
You saw our combined challenge times, we obviously need longer ;)
Brooke liked this

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:04:53 pm Flick, do you feel like once the weak links on the tribe are gone you all will be able to compete with Djaru?
To be honest, Djaru is nothing. Like, great you can put a puzzle together let me take 2 seconds to congrats before not giving a fuck about you all again. You see the people on the board, and I look at them as a whole and I am not impressed. I Look to my left and right on this team and I am like 'fuck these are the real fuckers here'

The great thing about this tribe, is we are here to play a game, make bonds, connections. Djaru, they are all trying to one up each other, you can see that in their comments, each one trying to get crazier than the last. That type of players and personalities. Don't last. Dig a shit hole cuz that's the only bed for them. Right?
Johno, Brooke, Jennah Louise and 2 others liked this

Flick

• Loser
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:06:27 pm Rohan, is there anyone on the tribe you don't get along with?
Tarzan's a piece of shit for not showing up.

Otherwise, not really. I'm probably the most well liked person in this game, if not ever.
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Flick wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:08:48 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:04:53 pm Flick, do you feel like once the weak links on the tribe are gone you all will be able to compete with Djaru?
To be honest, Djaru is nothing. Like, great you can put a puzzle together let me take 2 seconds to congrats before not giving a fuck about you all again. You see the people on the board, and I look at them as a whole and I am not impressed. I Look to my left and right on this team and I am like 'fuck these are the real fuckers here'

The great thing about this tribe, is we are here to play a game, make bonds, connections. Djaru, they are all trying to one up each other, you can see that in their comments, each one trying to get crazier than the last. That type of players and personalities. Don't last. Dig a shit hole cuz that's the only bed for them. Right?
Iconic

Brooke

• Jury
By Abbey
Rohan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:10:30 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:06:27 pm Rohan, is there anyone on the tribe you don't get along with?

Otherwise, not really. I'm probably the most well liked person in this game, if not ever.

Abbey

• Loser
By AK
I think once we get rid of dead weight, we will prevail hard. I see seriously amazing character on this tribe and am proud to be Larrakai, win or lose. They simply can't compete with our unity and heart.
Brooke, Monika liked this

AK

• Jury
By Abbey

Abbey

• Loser
By Rohan
Abbey wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:12:33 pm

Wow, you did about as good a job posting that as you did in the puzzle.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Abbey
Rohan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:15:25 pm
Abbey wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:12:33 pm

Wow, you did about as good a job posting that as you did in the puzzle.
button up ur shirt jerk

Abbey

• Loser
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Alright at this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has found a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom