By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Larrakai,

You guys know the drill, voting will be due in 20 minutes at 8:20:00.

I got some things to ask you guys and i know some of you will be fighting for your life.

Andy, you've been vocal about the fact that you might be going tonight, what's your case here?
AK liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:05:16 pm This tribal is definitely more sad than the last one. :( were messages turned off last night too?
No, down to business.

Flick, you're one of the more vocal tribemates in a tribe full of big personalities, do you think there are quieter players who are getting edged out?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Brooke
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:05:16 pm This tribal is definitely more sad than the last one. :( were messages turned off last night too?
Girl I freaked out thinking I had been voted out

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:06:11 pm
No, down to business.

Flick, you're one of the more vocal tribemates in a tribe full of big personalities, do you think there are quieter players who are getting edged out?
Not at all, there is strengthen in being outspoken and having charisma but with that comes the price of being on everyone's radar. Sometimes being quieter is viewed as trust worthy and calm. Somebody who is educated and speaks when it is important. I think there is confusion sometimes with just because I speak a lot on the board it must me I speak a lot person to person or if somebody doesn't speak on the board they are mute.

There is values in both aspects. If you want to talk about people who are just loud, I would say to focus on the ones that have torn others down from the other tribe just because they can. Being a bully is not a strengthen, it's you being pathetic. Bragging and disparaging a tribe because of their time is not wisdom, it's you not feeling confident in yourself that you need to bring others down. And I think those are the people that need edged out.
Brooke liked this

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts