By Zach
Figure we should figure out some shit for this next challenge re when we're able to be online and shit.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
Right. What type of strategy do you think we should use? Someone who has always been fast as the 1 person or it is better to not worry about that and just get as many of us here as we can.

I will be here whenever we decide unless it is like middle of the night EST.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Flick
Any ideas what this could be for only 1 person to do but all has to be here

Flick

• Loser
By Zach
I'm thinking it is likely a word search with a bunch of Australian related shit. Too soon for another puzzle.

The wording from Jonathan isn't 100% clear for mine...but pretty sure it's not just one person competing although one can do it on their own. Big Jono did say it'll be easier with more people, so word search where we can all contribute makes the most sense to me.

Zach

• Jury
By Jacqui
Yeah or hunting/gathering. We all have to search through shit and bring it back. And then the one person has to compile it all and post it in some official post, maybe.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Zach wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:46:48 am I'm thinking it is likely a word search with a bunch of Australian related shit. Too soon for another puzzle.

The wording from Jonathan isn't 100% clear for mine...but pretty sure it's not just one person competing although one can do it on their own. Big Jono did say it'll be easier with more people, so word search where we can all contribute makes the most sense to me.
This also makes a lot of sense. We have to search and give the coordinates and then one person has to post all the coordinates.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Shane
I really think it’ll be the compilation thing Jacqui suggested, so definitely the more the merrier. It’ll probably take a bit of precision so maybe not having everyone there at the same time won’t be a bad thing.

Shane

• Jury
By Jacqui
Maybe Peter will check in and give a time. But if that doesn't happen (since he warned he was out of town the weekend) we just have to pick a time w/o him even if he has proven to be very strong each challenge.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Flick
Could be a complications game. Err or however it is spelled. I am free most of the day Sunday

Flick

• Loser
By Peter
I'm on holiday so I won't be able to participate in this. I wish everyone the best of luck and am sending good vibes.

Peter

• Loser
By Monika
Hey guys I’ll be around the next two days whenever! Just let me know when you guys wanna do it!

Monika

• Jury
By Jacqui
Can most of us be here a couple hours prior to the deadline?

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
We need to consider Johno and Zach's time zone. And any other people that I may not be aware of.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Zach
I can be here about 2 hours before the deadline, that should be no sweat. I reckon without Peter around to compete we may need Johno to be here if his timezone/work/life/whatever allows it.

But yeah, I'll try and get on 2-3 hours before the deadline. But if you're all here prior to that anyway then feel free to start.

Zach

• Jury
By Johno
I'm good with 2-3 hours before the deadline as well!

Johno

• Loser
By Jacqui
Feel better!

I'm here and will check pretty regularly from here on out.

Jacqui

• Jury