By Jacqui
5 have to compete. Talk about who that will be here. Or in group chat.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
So we can speculate this is probably something puzzle related. Based on the Title "A Dingo Ate My Idol" I wonder if it will be like a word search or something where you need to find things. If it is that I'm really bad at Word Searches. I once lost a baby in Outback. Not the outback, outback steakhouse. Onion was good though.

Flick

• Loser
By Zach
It won't be me.

Just logged in to see this. Heading out for the night in a bit and won't be back online until a bit before the deadline at this stage.

Zach

• Jury
By Jacqui
OK that makes it sound like we all have to do this minus Zach. Hope everybody can adjust their schedule to make that happen.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Flick
Leaving work have an hour drive should be home about 7ish can do challenge

Flick

• Loser
By Zach
Whores,

What do we think about this challenge. Looks easy as fuck but the board clock is whack. Did a little test earlier and the board clock showed my post being 4 seconds off the time I actually submitted it.

Zach

• Jury
By Shane
My timing seems to be perfect, but I am out of commission unless we do it tn or tomorrow morning.

Shane

• Jury
By Zach
Further testing has been undertaken. Still 4 off. Not an ideal challenge for the big boy. Anyone able to help Shane, our nanny, tn or in the morn??
Shane liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Peter
Hey Shane I can do the morning. Otherwise I’ll be on for most of the day at work

Peter

• Loser
By Jacqui
what time in the morning EST?

Also we'd just need to use the first minute I guess to get the posts ready. And honestly I am some times perfect at this and sometimes we all are off if there is just the slightly lag.

But if someone gives me a time I'll try to be here for this.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Monika
Before like 2pm E I would be able to help! I just have work from then till the challenge deadline

Monika

• Jury
By Peter
My practices this morning have not been great . Gonna keep pushing

Peter

• Loser
By Jacqui
Mine have been good. What I think we have to do is obviously make the thread and then just pick a start time. I'm not even going to refresh once we start. I'm just going to post on the 2 times I've been assigned. Like if we start at :00 I may post at :06 and :15. It's a total of 15 seconds for the whole challenge. I don't think there is any time for refreshes, etc.

I'll keep checking in though if we can figure out a time to go. I'm at work so I am doing this covertly :D
Peter liked this

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Im here too. Until 10EST then back at 10:30 EST. So I'm here for 25 minutes and then back.

Jacqui

• Jury