By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Tulua to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

Votes will be due and final at 8:30:00c/9:00:00e.

If you haven't already, dip your torch in and get fire, we do this because fire represents your life in this game, once your fire is gone, so are you.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Abbey
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:03:04 pm Abbey, Tulua has been one of the more active tribes this weekend and there doesn't seem to be much wiggle room here. How are you feeling tonight?
Not going to lie, I am super nervous. Clearly AK, Rohan and I are bottom three and the four are really tight. Its tough to try and break that bond and you have to go with what they want to save your ass, as simple as that. I think I've made some really strong bonds with people on this new tribe and I really want to keep working on those. I still feel guilty that I wasn't around for the challenge, but I was on a 6 hour flight not including a lay over. I just hope they don't hold it against me, know that I've really tried to connect with these people and be supportive.

Abbey

• Loser
By Conner
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:08:47 pm Conner, is tonight's decision an easy one for you?
No vote is easy Johnathan, but I think my vote tonight made the most sense to move Tulua forward in this game

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:08:04 pm Shonee, have you bonded with any of the former Larrakai or is tonight going down tribal lines strictly?
The vote has nothing to do with Tribal Lines for me. The important thing for me is challenge strength and who I can trust to have my back. I really like the former Larrakai people on this tribe. It's not even a factor for me that there are 4 old Djaru here.

Shonee

• Loser
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:10:46 pm Rohan, are you looking at this as a new tribe or are former tribal lines still holding strong?
Well I am certainly hoping it’s a new tribe or else I am fucked. But I think it’s safe to say it’s a new tribe. The last round was just a couple of days and neither tribe really had to vote anyone out that wasn’t inactive.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Abbey
I've plead my case probably a million times. I can assure you, I always have peoples backs and it was just one time that I wasn't around. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Abbey

• Loser