By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Djaru to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

Votes will be due and final at 8:20:00c/9:20:00e.

If you haven't already, dip your torch in and get fire, we do this because fire represents your life in this game, once your fire is gone, so are you.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:04:39 pm Zach, is tonight's vote going purely down tribal lines or are you moving forward with the new tribe?
I'm gonna do what's best for business. Where everyone else votes is their business.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Monika
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:07:48 pm Monika, how do you feel about your chances tonight?
I definitely am not super confident tonight. I’m not gonna lie and say I haven’t heard my name being thrown around. I missed the challenge and I know I screwed up but at the same time life happens. I’m hoping that I’ve put trust in the right people and that they’ll have my back tonight.

Monika

• Jury
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06:46 pm Flick, is tonight's vote a move towards a stronger tribe?
That depends on your definition of strong. To me a strong tribe is not one that can win a challenge, it is one that has trust with each other. Sometimes you have to trust people, like when a guy at the party says "trust me babe I don't have an STD" and the girl replies back "yeah I'm on the pill man".

So to me it's very much that way. I'm letting the right people know that I am on the pill and being honest. So I hope that when they say they don't have an STD I don't have to go to a std clinic under the alias of Brooke Jowett

Flick

• Loser
By Jacqui
Shit I've been worried about idols and now I have to worry about STDs too. I actually have someone here and I need to run for about 20 minutes. I hope to come back and find I'm still at camp.

Jacqui

• Jury