By Brooke
Guys if we do go to tribal, voting together is the best way to secure all of us to make it further in the game.

Moana, Lee, Benji, not to rub any salt in the wound but in your past tribe you guys ranked on the bottom half, that should tell you guys something about where you stood with the other ex Djaru's

Luke, Fanella and Jennah, you 3 also ranked towars the bottom, along with Johno and Abbey, and well they got voted out.

Our best bet for long term survival is to work together and I'm sure we all see the logic to that. We are a strong team and I truly believe we can be in the final 7 if we play this thing smart.

We need to go after a strong player, because I feel like we're gonna have two more tribals after this and then we swap to two tribes of 8 at 16 this weekend. We need to weaken those teams as much as we can. From what Moana has told me Pia and Peter seem like the best bets to target. Our plan of action should be misdirection and acting as we are not really together. Us ex larrakais will try to get the other ex larrakais to vote for say, Jacqui or Conner, or Zach or Shonne. Depending on who loses. The ex Djarus should talk to the other ex Djarus into voting for Flick or Rohan, but keeping always the target from the other tribes.

With idols at play is gonna get tricky. But I think we can pull this off. And I know this is putting myself out there and making me a target but I really believe in the 7 of us as a group and that working together we can go into another swap or merge with the numbers.

Love you guys. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome :heart:
Benji liked this

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Hey I’m totally down for this! I think pia and Peter are strong physical competitors and if one of them goes we will probably never have to go to tribal again until the next swap or even merge! Thank u for taking my suggestions to heart Brooke <3. I definitely think pia is undoubtably the strongest on that tribe, as for the new Djaru tribe it’s a tad up for debate but I don’t think peter is a bad option at all! I’m not really concerned with “tricking” or “misdirecting” any of them, so long as we just remain relatively quiet until tribal I’m thinking we can probably vote one of them and not have any idols played (hopefully).
Benji, Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Lee
Yes to all of this! Completely agree, if the 7 of us vote together tonight we can all stay safe and weaken the other tribes to give us a better chance to win challenges and not have to go back to TC before another swap.

For Djaru - it would be pretty believable if we pretended Zach was an option for the vote, since people would believe that none of us have a relationship with him. But we should def not vote Zach since he’s our best chance of Djaru tanking future challenges lul. so Peter is a good option there.

Tivula I’m fine to do whatever. If we don’t win the IC I figure they will though so idk how likely it is that we end up there with him.
Benji, Moana, Brooke liked this

Lee

• Jury
By Brooke
Lee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:57:32 pm Yes to all of this! Completely agree, if the 7 of us vote together tonight we can all stay safe and weaken the other tribes to give us a better chance to win challenges and not have to go back to TC before another swap.

For Djaru - it would be pretty believable if we pretended Zach was an option for the vote, since people would believe that none of us have a relationship with him. But we should def not vote Zach since he’s our best chance of Djaru tanking future challenges lul. so Peter is a good option there.

Tivula I’m fine to do whatever. If we don’t win the IC I figure they will though so idk how likely it is that we end up there with him.
I feel like if we try to trick them with Zach it would be too obvious? No other tribe should try going after him in a vote since he sucks? Shane or Jaqui are more believable misdirections for targets? With Peter as the real target.

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
TBH I would rather not outright lie, is it possible we can just be kinda vague and not reveal any info? Whether it be positive or negative lmao. We gotta remember there will be five of them left that may be kinda pissed if we tell them one thing then go another lmao, idk maybe im being dumb?

Moana

• Jury
By Benji
I agree that I don't see anyone believing that we'd target Zach tbh. He's a challenge mess and was 10th in the ranking, so I think we should stick with old Larrakai telling people that they're targeting Connor or Jacqui or Shane since they all ranked higher.
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Well. If they are planning on moving forward like we are, together. Then they will try to get the info from us and could idol one of us. Each tribe's smartest decision is trying to get a person from another tribe out because we don't know how long until another swap
Benji liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
I think it might work if Lee, Mo, and I can convince the ex-djarus that we're desperate for numbers and would be willing to target one of 4 others on this tribe. That would require someone here to get some votes, but I think it'd be more believable to the ex-djarus.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Benji wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24:03 pm I think it might work if Lee, Mo, and I can convince the ex-djarus that we're desperate for numbers and would be willing to target one of 4 others on this tribe. That would require someone here to get some votes, but I think it'd be more believable to the ex-djarus.
Could be? But with an idol in play I would rather if you guys tried to push for Flick or Monika since we don't know who might have an idol or and who would play it. So it's best to keep all votes on them. IMO

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:27:42 pm
Benji wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24:03 pm I think it might work if Lee, Mo, and I can convince the ex-djarus that we're desperate for numbers and would be willing to target one of 4 others on this tribe. That would require someone here to get some votes, but I think it'd be more believable to the ex-djarus.
Could be? But with an idol in play I would rather if you guys tried to push for Flick or Monika since we don't know who might have an idol or and who would play it. So it's best to keep all votes on them. IMO
Okay, that sounds good for a plan A, but I feel that if we push too hard for not one of our own they'll be suspish. But then again, if they try to defend Flick or Monika we can accuse them of being suspish and working with them so :dunno:
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Yeah, technically, we make the rules for this vote since we have the bigger tribe. And the point of that is really to just create confusion between them, as long as the votes go on the other group.

You guys can be like, the 4 Larrakais from this tribe are trying to vote Shane out, but if you guys are willing we can vote for Flick/Monika that way Shane doesn't get voted out. And BOOM we all vote Peter.

And we'll tell Flick and Monika, hey girls, we wanna help you out by voting Shane out. Vote with us and you'll survive this tribal. And BOOM we vote Peter out.
Benji liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
It is a convoluted plan. But in a situation were 2 idols could get played, possibly even 4 idols, it's bound to be tricky.

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
I voted Pia and she went home and they all played their idols wrong so I'm a happy camper
Benji, Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury