By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Larrakai and Tulua to Tribal Council.

For those of you that haven't already, grab a torch and get fire, we do this because fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is gone so are you.

Tonight both tribes are voting as one. One person will be voted out at the end of this council. You have 30 minutes to cast your votes or change them.

Now is not the time to be sheepish, someone's game is coming to an end and it could be you.

Good luck!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Doing the math here, there are potentially FOUR idols at play tonight. the 2 original idols and 2 premerge only idols. Tonight's uncertain, seems like a good time for them to be played.

Brooke, do you think we'll see any idols tonight?
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Shonee
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:04:02 pm
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00:34 pm Jennah Louise, Brooke... What's good, hons?
Come at me hoe
Don't worry, bitch. It's not a question of if, it's a matter of when. I mean, I'm glad you're coming in hot. You're giving me the push I need to become the player I'm meant to be. I'm not scared of you, :gun:

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:04:28 pm Doing the math here, there are potentially FOUR idols at play tonight. the 2 original idols and 2 premerge only idols. Tonight's uncertain, seems like a good time for them to be played.

Brooke, do you think we'll see any idols tonight?
I think it's possible
Shonee liked this

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts