By AK
Hey team - I know yall are Hangry for my blood after the DQ and I am on the chopping block - But I hope you noticed that we still would have lost if both Monika and I haven't DQ'd - as a whole they beat us, and my time was really good! So, I can't only hope you will look at the whole of my challenge performances and not just boot me based on today.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:02:01 pm Conner, what are your feelings about the drama of the last 48 hours?
LMAO. I feel sick Johnathan. The ups and downs of the past two days have done a number on me. I'm notoriously bad at confrontation and drama so I haven't exactly been enjoying the blow ups.

I appreciate the hosts decision to cancel last night's tribal with all the confusion about the rules, but apparently it didn't matter because we can't get our act together :sob:

Conner

• Loser
By AK
My point is that if no one DQ'd - Tulua still loses... yes, if I didn't DQ we won only because Monika DQ'd. I hope you see that we only could have won based on her DQ'ING - not based on my time.

AK

• Jury
By Conner
This is the second challenge we've lost this week because we didn't follow the rules. If you count last nights theatrics it's the third.

I'll be honest, I think that says a lot about where we are in the game Johnny boy

Conner

• Loser
By Shonee
I'm just gonna say I blew ONE attempt in one challenge. I have been consistent in my challenge performance. It's not my fault everyone else isn't as good as me. /s

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:08:52 pm Shonee, is there any one problem with the tribe as to why it can't perform or is it just an overall disorganization.
I think we were just dealt a bad hand. We're a tribe with middle of the road challenge performers and two who are less skilled. The other tribes have better performers.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
Phoebe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:09:54 pm The real conversation here should be, what the fuck was Flick rambling about for like 10 posts in that results last night? :rofl: :rofl:
You wanna see something I nearly posted today to make fun of her?

Are we SURE our time doesn't start when we post the answers in our confessional? Obviously that's the logical time for it to start! :eyeroll: Because what if I reply but the post doesn't load for a minute, why should my time start at the time of the post? It should be when i post the answers. That way it's fair.
Phoebe liked this

Shonee

• Loser
By Conner
Shonee wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:12:05 pm
Phoebe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:09:54 pm The real conversation here should be, what the fuck was Flick rambling about for like 10 posts in that results last night? :rofl: :rofl:
You wanna see something I nearly posted today to make fun of her?

Are we SURE our time doesn't start when we post the answers in our confessional? Obviously that's the logical time for it to start! :eyeroll: Because what if I reply but the post doesn't load for a minute, why should my time start at the time of the post? It should be when i post the answers. That way it's fair.
IT STARTS AT YOUR FIRST PASS SHONEE

Conner

• Loser