By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Flick there several tribal splits that make up this tribe.

On one hand Rohan, You and Jennah Louise are all from original Larrakai while Benji, Jacqui, Lee, Moana and Shane are all from original Djaru.

Furthermore from Tulua you have Rohan, from Larrakai 2 you have JL, Benji, Lee and Moana, and from Djaru 2 you have Shane, Jacqui, and Yourself.

Do all of these tribal lines come into play tonight or is it just an indication of who might be close with whom?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Lee
I’m meeting Flick for the first time, but I had a brief interaction with Rohan during the double where we just said we weren’t voting for each other and wished the other luck :grin:

I feel like I’ve gotten to know everyone a decent amount though

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:03:53 pm Flick there several tribal splits that make up this tribe.

On one hand Rohan, You and Jennah Louise are all from original Larrakai while Benji, Jacqui, Lee, Moana and Shane are all from original Djaru.

Furthermore from Tulua you have Rohan, from Larrakai 2 you have JL, Benji, Lee and Moana, and from Djaru 2 you have Shane, Jacqui, and Yourself.

Do all of these tribal lines come into play tonight or is it just an indication of who might be close with whom?
I mean I think all those balances and divides go through everyone's head. You don't deserve to be here if you don't process all scenarios, but at some point in this game you can not think like that and need to break from preconceived notions of og tribes or former swaps.

There is always a pecking order. And you need to position yourself in a good place. You just have to figure out when is the time to stay and when is the time to break.
AK liked this

Flick

• Loser
By Rohan
I can’t really be here for the rest of tribal but I just want to say

Fuck all of you for wasting my one good challenge. I’m truly a curse

Now resume trying to get into my pants
Shane liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:09:17 pm Moana, is it better to go with genuine bonds/trust or is it easier to just stick to the plan in terms of tribal lines?
You should put your trust into individuals, but one tribal council is not enough to trust a person so the comfort of tribes will factor in a lot this vote. I think it is very telling that the two names in contention are both from the swapped Larrakai, and it is even more telling how stressed people are about AK, a member of the original Larrakai, joining our tribe after tonight.

Moana

• Jury