By AK
Jonathan, I realized how much of a liability it was being able to talk to two tribes, so beyond artificial hellos - I made a point to wait to get to know people until I knew what tribe I was on.

I am excited to be a Kangaroo again! And I think this tribe can seriously kick those jerk-asses face moving forward.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:11:31 pm Benji, how will AK joining the tribe impact the dynamics?
I think the biggest impact of him joining is that we'll still have 8 players, so people will still need a majority of 5 rather than 4 to get the vote.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
AK wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:13:20 pm Jonathan, I realized how much of a liability it was being able to talk to two tribes, so beyond artificial hellos - I made a point to wait to get to know people until I knew what tribe I was on.

I am excited to be a Kangaroo again! And I think this tribe can seriously kick those jerk-asses face moving forward.
I found AK's insight very helpful in deciding my vote tonight, so I thank you for your help AK. I think he will be a valued addition to the tribe.
AK liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:16:13 pm Jacqui, what is tonight's vote about for you? Tribal unity or strength?
For me it's mainly about tribal unity. Look I had over 25 minutes on a puzzle. :grin: I don't care about challenge strength that much because I myself have been a liability in the past. I'd rather invest in people that I genuinely like, am getting to know and move on from there.
AK liked this

Jacqui

• Jury