By Peter
I really love the game mastermind. One of the most common strategies, when guessing, is to guess the same color the whole way through to see which colors exist.

I think when we select our colors, we should have each one be different. Other than that, I think it's honestly just random.

Black - Pink - Blue - Yellow - Purple?
Brooke, Phoebe, Monika liked this

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Monika
Peter wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:32:22 pm I really love the game mastermind. One of the most common strategies, when guessing, is to guess the same color the whole way through to see which colors exist.

I think when we select our colors, we should have each one be different. Other than that, I think it's honestly just random.

I am good with that

Monika

• Jury
By Phoebe
Peter wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:32:22 pm I really love the game mastermind. One of the most common strategies, when guessing, is to guess the same color the whole way through to see which colors exist.

I agree with Peter. Whenever I have played these types of games, the hardest code is always 5 different colors/options.

If we repeat a color, it can sometimes be easier for them(not always), but sometimes.

I hope we win!! I am good with this code that you put here!! :heart:
Brooke, Peter liked this

Phoebe

• Jury
By Conner
Monika wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:37:10 pm Hey guys I'm logging off for the night I have an exam in the morning. Just lmk what time you guys choose and I'll be there (preferably after 4pm Est)
Good luck! see you tomorrow

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Phoebe wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49:22 pm Idea is to also have 1 person making the guesses, if we only have 90 seconds for each guess? One caller basically versus everyone rushing in/confusion.
I agree with this. I think we could all get in the tribe Instant Messenger to toss around ideas, but only one person should be submitting guesses
Phoebe, Peter, Brooke liked this

Conner

• Loser
By Zach
I'll be around from around 5pm y'alls time to help theorise in the group chat. Also happy to have my blowjob queen, Pete, take the reigns since he seems like the kinda nerd who is good at this shit.

Djaru is counting on you.
Phoebe, Brooke, Peter liked this

Zach

• Jury