What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Benji
1- AK will def be a bitter Juror, but lucky for me he has everyone to be bitter towards so hopefully he calms down.
2- I think there are distinct voting groups rather than sides. It doesn't concern me bc I know where everyone stands for the most part.
3 - I think my next action is to get rid of Monika bc A) she's a goat, B) she's obnoxious, C) she's targetting Lee, Mo, & I, and D) she and Phoebe are the only people I'm not aligned with at this point. Although, it was suspish that Phoebe kept going after me in that live game, so hopefully I can win immunity this round. I'm not too concerned with who I get to the final 3 with bc I know i can out argue anyone, but Ideally it won't be Brooke, Mo, or Lee, sad to say. Mo, Lee & I have played very similar games at this point and Brooke is loud and lovable with many potential easy votes from the jury.
4- In general I just try to avoid all contact with Australian people (ew) as much as possible, I haven't the slightest. Don't tell Zatch.
5- I think I just need to up my personality a bit more and take out the bigger personalities before we get too close to the wire. Ideally Brooke gets out around f6, f5. She's definitely the biggest personality of them all atm.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts