--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
2. What would have happened had you gone?
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Conner
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:16:19 pm 1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
Well losing the immunity wasn't terrible because at least the results were close. I was under the impression that we were ready for tribal because we had tribe members who hadn't been around for days. To me that seems like a pretty straightforward vote.
2. What would have happened had you gone?
Well, during the day Brooke had approached me about working together and I had said I was interested. Peter and Phoebe had similar conversations with her. However, when we got to the scramble before tribal she was DETERMINED to make Zach the target instead of Luke. By the end of the 2 hours we had before tribal, Phoebe and Peter decided they wanted to flip over and prove loyalty to Brooke/Monika/Vanilla and blindside Zach. I'm 95% confident that Zach would have gone home if we had a vote. I'm not a fan of the players who drag inactive/useless players to the end for an easy win, so that really made me mad. However, I wasn't going to be the only person left out of the vote so I changed mine just in case we went.
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
I think keeping track of idols and advantages is important. I learned that Zach has an idol nullifier which is a wild advantage to have at this point in the game, especially since there are some potential idols on our tribe. Idk if Brooke or Monika have any, but it's definitely a possibility. Peter could have one as well. idk. a lot of people could be playing with idols.
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?
well this all depends on whether or not Brooke starts telling Zach that they had the votes to take him out last night. If he starts going off, then I'm going to be worried. I meant what I said about wanting to work with me/phoebe/peter/monika/brooke moving forward and I think this is a step in that direction, but I don't want to wind up in a position where Zach is a swing vote and decides to work with the girls. 7 is traditionally a good number for making moves so I'm going to need to have my guard up during any other scrambles this week.

ALL OF THAT BEING SAID. I JUST WANT TO REITERATE THAT VOTING OUT ACTIVE PLAYERS OVER INACTIVES IS RUDE AS FUCK.

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
I have a really bad feeling about tonight. I know Zach was the target last night but I'm getting very little from the rest of the tribe today. I have a feeling that I may go home tonight if we wind up at tribal, which makes me very nervous.

Praying we don't have to go but apparently Peter got the necklace in 27 seconds.....

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
My frustration with voting zach out tonight.

It has become quite clear that Brooke wants to drag fanella as far as she can in the game. By voting out Zach here, no matter how irritating he is, we set ourselves up for a 3-3 split with me/peter/phoebe against brooke/monika/fanella. We technically have an alliance of 6 but lets be real that is going to split down tribal lines.

I think we're putting ourselves in a position where we need to win out to avoid a rock draw, and I really don't like that. But since Phoebe and Peter have had their mind made up about this for a few days, i don't think theres anything i can do to stop it

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Conner wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:11:26 pm I have a really bad feeling about tonight. I know Zach was the target last night but I'm getting very little from the rest of the tribe today. I have a feeling that I may go home tonight if we wind up at tribal
I'm a prophet

Conner

• Loser