--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Conner
Ok anyways, how am I feeling about the new season? I feel like I may shit myself. A good mix of excitement and nerves is a great way to kick this thing off.

I’m a little nervous about the non-live thing if I’m being completely honest. The window for completing the challenges makes me think scrambled before tribal are going to be wild, so I’m going to need to try and get my ducks in a row as the challenges are going on so I can Be prepared whether we win or lose. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a better sense of who I can work with out of this group of idiots relatively fast.

Good first impressions: Shane, Craig, Pia, Shonee, Zach

Not sure yet: Moana, Jacqui, Peter

Who? : benji (I already hate whoever is playing as him out of principal), phoebe, and idk who else is on our tribe? I should go look

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
My strategy for these first few days is simple. I want to be as active as possible and REALLY drive home the idea that our tribe is great because of how active we've been so far. Unlike some former players (I'm looking at you Hannah.....) who think keeping inactives around is a good strategy, I'd much rather get rid of the person who doesn't show up as a sign of tribe loyalty.

The beginning stage of this game for me is simple. Make people love me.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:26:35 am But... But if you dont have a goat picked out on day 1 how can you possibly win?
I've only picked the G.O.A.T. and that's me

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Forgot to mention. Shane said goodnight to me last night and I panicked because I thought they had figured out who I was. It took me a solid 2 minutes to remember that my alias name is Conner, and she just spelled it wrong

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Now that everyone has arrived and Poody rigged the game so our tribe didn't automatically win this challenge, I'm going to rank my tribe by who I want to work with the most to who I want to work with the least

1-Conner (duh, he's athletic and easy on the eyes and a strategic king)
2-Lee
3-Shane
4-Pia
5-Shonee
6-Moana
7-Benji
8-Zach
9-Phoebe
10-Peter
11-Jaqui
12- Craig

to be frank, the list is mostly who has talked to me the most and dropped hints that they have my back. Things are going to be up in the air all week as we try and navigate a 12 person tribe. Things could shift dramatically with that many people to manage.

Now on to this idol clue. I'm like 95% certain that this answer will have something to do with the myth of the rainbow serpent, but I tried every blue word in that wiki page and nothing worked. I wanted to show up Joaq and one clue this bitch but I'm too lazy for that. Also Peter is fishing for info right now and I'm really not in the mood to help him find an idol.

This is still a much better clue than our first one in Turks. props to whoever wrote it

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
i hate that stage of the game where nobody wants to throw out a name because strategizing too early makes you a target. Smdh.

Myself, Shonee, and Lee are starting to put together a group of people that we vibe with. Ideally the three of us could rope in Shane, Jacqui, Benji, and Moana for a tribe majority. I think Pia would be an easy get as well. The more the day goes on, it looks like Craig, Phoebe, and Zach are on the outs just based on their lack of availability to chat these first few days.

That being said. Shonee and I both agreed that’s craig would be the safest choice since no one knows jack shit about him, although he did just message me a few minutes ago.

I don’t really care who goes home. That’s not important. What’s important is that a lot of people are Checking in with me and letting me know they have my back. That’s where I want to be right now. If we lose tonight I’ll push for a craig boot, but if we win I’m going to pretend like I never even considered sending someone home :)

Conner

• Loser