--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Conner
Lmao I'm kidding. Today has been a long day and a lot happened. most of it was utter nonsense but it's worth noting.

So, I'm currently in a threesome with Lee and Shonee ( :wink: ) as well as in a tight duo with Shane. I'd like to think these are all pretty legitimate as I was the one approached to join, and they were before any sort of scrambling started happening. I've also developed some pretty tight bonds with Moana Jacqui Benji and Zach. I don't know how strong any of those bonds are since we haven't had to vote yet, but thats a good number of people on your side

I had been counting Pia as someone I could work with for the past two days, but after tonight I don't know if thats the case. She is setting up an alliance with Pete/Benji/Jacqui that pete blabbed about, so I know I'm not in her inner circle. I also know that she wasn't 100% on board with the easy Craig boot that the rest of the tribe wanted and brought up Moana and Shonee as potential targets. Not a fan of that.

From what I understand, Craig would have been going home tonight had we gone to tribal. I'm relatively confident in my position on the tribe, and would be shocked if I were being lied to. However, I've seen some pretty big betrayals in Stranded before, so I'm never going to feel 100% confident in my position.

Shane now wants to start building our coalition for the next vote. It will be me, shane, shonee, lee, moana, and probably zach. all we need is one more and we're golden. Let's hope we can pull it off :)

Conner signing out

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts