--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Conner
Gary, light of my life, thanks the questions

1-I think it's much easier to pick out the people who aren't here to win on this tribe. Craig (lol) and Phoebe don't seem to be aware of the game happening around them. They're both going to be easy pickings here, unless something drastically changes. I would say the people (other than myself) who are here to win would be Shane, Peter, Jaqui, and Pia. You can tell that they'e played games before and that they're careful with their words and what information they divulge. I'm happy to work with them, but definitely something to keep my eye on.

2-I don't really have bad vibes for anyone, but like I mentioned last round I'm worried about Pia. She comes across as very charming, but she let it slip that she has Shonee and Moana in her sights. I've also heard she's putting together an alliance that doesn't include me, which is fitting since we're putting some together that don't include her. Maybe it's just a mutual understanding that we're cordial, but not with each other. Like parent's who want to get a divorce but stay together for the kids. idk. that's a terrible analogy.

3-I think the best thing I've done is ensure that the target stays squarely on Craig. I haven't even mentioned other people who I want to target because it would be terrible for me if I threw out a name and it got leaked like I did to Pia. Other than that I haven't done any serious planning other than working on making individual bonds with my tribe. I've done my best to be hella active these first few days so I could make them fall in love with me and I think it's working for the most part. If it isn't I think I need to quit playing games because I have a fucking terrible read.

I did form a few separate alliances on this first iteration of the tribe, but we never formalized any huge alliance. Myself-Lee-Shonee is one, Shane-Zach-Me is another. I'm hoping that at least one of these groups is together when we swap so we can really solidify something and start to run the table a bit.

4-Fuck this idol clue lol. I spent a long time looking last night with no luck. Obviously the Rainbow serpent is the key, and I spent a lot of time trying every different name and spelling that was listed on the wikipedia page for Rainbow Serpent and Wagyl. Then the most recent clue was announced and I figured that the answer has to be some sort of geographical feature thats important to one of the tribes that have a version of the rainbow serpent story. However, all the things I could find in the wiki pages for the Noongar, the Kunwinjku, and Lardil tribes were useless. BASICALLY I think someone already found the thing and is playing it cool. Otherwise, whichever host wrote these damn clues is purposely fucking with me.

That's all I've got for now

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
Conner wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:01:33 am Gary, light of my life, thanks the questions
THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS GOD. That's embarassing. I miss my hosting ability to edit posts :sob: :sob:

Can you tell I wrote this before my coffee?

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Um. I think I may be aligned with every member of the tribe???

Pia just asked me to align with her/Jacqui/Peter/Benji/Phoebe to make a majority. Gotta love being number 6 in a 6 person alliance!! But you never publicly turn down an alliance so naturally I said sure.

Plus I know Peter has already leaked this alliance to Shane so how real can it be???? this game is already so messy and we haven't even been to tribal yet

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
So like I get that ya'll need 21 players for the swap, but the other tribe not going to tribal to remove Craig and still revealing the results really fucks with my plans over here. Thanks for nothing <3

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
smdh I should have just gone along with shanes plan of none of us competing in the challenge because she knew ya'll were gonna pull this on us

Conner

• Loser