--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Conner
1-I definitely think things have been ramping up here at Tulua. Part of that is the smaller tribe, and part of it was also that I had to go to a tribal. With only 6 people left, there isn't a lot of room to maneuver, so I'm really hoping we can pull off some challenge wins here and avoid getting completely decimated here. Now personally, I think I'm pretty well insulated at the moment. However, that could all change if someone decided to try and blow up my game.

2-I definitely think this can be a cross tribal game, though I can't deny that I was pleased to have an original Larrakai go home tonight. I always like to leave myself as many options as possible, and I think this is my best bet. If I want to stay Djaru strong I can vote with Pia and Phoebe, and if I feel like being more fun I can work with AK and Rohan. I'm hoping I won't need to make that choice any time soon.

3-I love both Rohan and AK. I think strategically I'll probably mesh more with Rohan, but AK is so much fun and I'm glad that he wound up on my tribe. Abbey was the least so I voted her out.

4-YES! Phoebe seemed so sweet on Djaru but she was kinda irrelevant to my game. But since we swapped over here I've had such a good time getting to know her! I think now that she's become a bit more active in the chat she's become an integral part of this game for me. I'm hoping to be able to work more with her moving forward, but I guess that all depends on how tight she is with pia.

My ideal scenario is to win and not vote anyone else out of this tribe, but that's unrealistic. The next best thing is to solidify a good working relationship with Rohan and AK so if we go to another tribal, Pia can go home. Pia spent all day being wishy washy about the vote and really tried to push for Rohan to go home. I think this opens up a perfect opportunity to throw Pia under the bus again in order to make stronger alliances for me. Only time will tell if its gonna work, but I have faith that it will!

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
I'm going to ask myself questions and then answer them because Gary is slacking:

1-How did your team do in the challenge yesterday? What was your strategy, and did you work well together?

WOW GREAT QUESTION! We crushed that challenge. Like, less than half the time that it took the second place team to finish. We had a great strategy where myself, AK, Shonee, and Rohan used a tribe chat to let the next person know when to post so we never had to refresh our own feed. It was glorious, and it definitely showed that we could work well together. Hoping it was a good enough showing to get everyone on board with working together moving forward.

2-Another Larakkai went home last night. Is this season just going to be a boring Pagonging?

I was thrilled to see another Larakkai go home last night because the Djaru options are all people I really liked from my original tribe. And if you think this season has been boring then you can go fuck yourself because it's been more work in these first 2 weeks than I have ever had to put into a pre-merge before. I do think things will get a bit more complicated moving forward, ESPECIALLY if there is another swap before the merge, which I expect

3-Johnathan announced a double tribal where only one person will be voted out. What are your thoughts on this twist? What is your strategy to survive should you go?
FUCK THIS JOHNATHAN!!!! I think this twist is going to be pure chaos. there's a potential for up to 13 people at this next tribal, and I was stressed enough trying to come up with a plan for just the 6 of us. My strategy is to do my best to stick Tulua strong and get out a member of the second tribe attending tribal. I think if we appeal to the Djaru over there, we could potentially make it happen, which is why i would love if we went in with Djaru 2.0. I think they would be the tribe where I am safest from a moving target, and a tribe that would be willing to play ball with us.

4-Are you having fun?
If you call almost throwing up during a tribal scramble that ended in a unanimous Abbey vote fun, then yes I'm having the MOST fun!

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Also looking back at everything, I'm about 85% certain that both Pia and Rohan were throwing the challenge. Their times were legitimately atrocious, and I know that this isn't either of their first times playing a game like this. They would know better than to scroll slowly through threads for 8 minutes.

My guess is that tonight's ultimate payoff was Rohan's doing. He probably told Brooke and co where he thought the idols were, and said that we were willing to lose Pia which was the truth. Then, by making Pia paranoid and getting Brooke to toss out my name, he was able to generate enough paranoia to get his way.

I'm not thrilled that I played my idol, but I'm also not disappointed. The main reason I wanted it was so Pia/Rohan/Abbey/AK didn't have it in case we needed to go to a tribal and vote them out. I'll need to be a little more cautious moving forward since I don't have a safety net to fall back on, but whatever. I'm not gonna give up that easily.

Conner

• Loser