--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Conner
Hey ya'll

I'm in a bad mood after last night so I'm going to go through every player I've interacted with so far in the game and tell you what I don't like about them.

Kisses,

Conner
Loveita liked this

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
Shonee

You're a paranoid bitch. See someone about a prescription to keep those emotions in a normal range please :heart:

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Lee

Conversations with you are as exciting as watching paint dry. Your muscles aren't a personality :dunno:

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Pia

You're actually just stupid. A perfect example of someone who should talk less and smile more

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Craig

I hope the bondage date you had was worth it because you were absolutely useless

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Zach

Your incessant comments about getting laid make me think you're experiencing a dry spell of epic proportions. Get off the internet if you're serious about getting some action :eyeroll:

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Peter

All I know about you is that you're gay, and your comments about wanting to suck Zach off are singlehandedly setting the gay rights movement back 20 years

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Jacqui

Quit it with the neat lady act. We all know you're a bitch

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Phoebe

You were number 9 on our tribe for a reason. Getting anything useful out of you is like pulling teeth :kiss:

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Moana

Pia wasn't wrong. You're insufferable.

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Abbey

Your personality sucks too much to survive a swap that you aren't around for.

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
AK

Have you ever considered talking like a normal human being? No one has used the phrase "howdy do" since 1934

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Rohan

Like any frat boy you talk mad shit about how much you drink and fuck, but in reality you're too hammered to get your dick hard and do anything. You arrogant POS

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Brooke

Whichever zoo you're from needs to come pick you up and lock you back in your cage

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Jennah Louise

Let me guess, your application said you wanted to play UTR until final 6 when you take out your pitbull Brooke, and drag Luke and Fanella to F3 with you. Honestly a REVOLUTIONARY survivor strategy.

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Fanella

You're about as bland as Wonderbread, but at least Wonderbread comes in a pretty package

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Luke

What a waste of an iconic rep. If you don't man up and do something this season, I'm going to be livid

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Johnathan LaPaglia

Cock tease. Cancels tribal council and then 20 minutes later decides I still need to go. SMDH

Conner

• Loser