--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Conner
So many thoughts. So many thots. But I'm going to chat with these fools for a bit before I come answer all these

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
OK here we go. Feels so good to be home on Djaru!!!

^^Accurate representation of my mood right now. It's been a long and draining week. I'm sick of losing, and I had to vote out someone I've been close to for 12 days. but thats not what you asked.

1-I like my new tribemates! Monika is an instant stand out, and Luke has been nice as well. Fanella is still MIA for the most part. Brooke seems nice and has spent the night apologizing for the joint tribal. I'm putting on a happy face and playing nice for now, but in the words of a legend

2-Yeah I was pumped to see Peter and Zach again! Both reached out to me as soon as chats came back up, so I'm excited to get to talk to them more as the weekend progresses. I'm also so happy to be here with Phoebe. We bonded a lot the past few days and I think she's going to be crucial to my game moving forward. Lastly, I'm excited to have AK as the middle man who can talk to both tribes. I think we can get some crucial information from him

3-I think tribal lines are always at play whether you want them to be or not. You best believe I'm going to tell Zach and Peter that I want to stick with original Djaru. But at the same time, I want our interests to line up with the friendships and plans we made at Tulua. I'm most interested to see how our tribal would go with a 4-4 split down original tribe lines, and then a 3-3-2 split along swap tribe lines. Could be interesting.

4-lol there is no such thing as a new start. I'm going to continue my strategy of making personal connections with each player. My plan is to stick to phoebe and make calls that are best to get the two of us to merge, hopefully reuniting with Rohan and AK along the way. I'll obviously reassess and course correct as things happen, but thats the best outline I can give you for now

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
So. Right now I have a couple ideas floating around in my head about what could happen on this tribe. With 17 people left in the game, my guess is that we have at least 4 more votes until a merge, possibly 5 if we go by standard Australian Survivor format. They tend to merge at 12 and then the first merge boot isn't on the jury, for a F2 and 9 person jury.

My personal goal here is to try and take out the useless players before we get to merge. The people who give me nothing. It's the strategy Joaquin tried to use in Turks and Caicos, but somehow Adam and Zeke slipped through the cracks and became lucrative goats. I'd much rather have a merge of big personalities and players so that the endgame is exciting. On our tribe, I think that means Fanella and Luke need to go. They're giving me the least and aren't super active, which makes it hard to develop any real relationships or get an idea of where their heads are at.

AK is telling my that he has heard Zach as the potential target on our tribe. This doesn't surprise me because Zach is a huge personality and can be terribly unlikable :crine: However, I think he's someone I want around for a little bit longer. He's such a good shield for me, especially after needing to cut my previous shield like ally in Shonee. I'm worried that AK is running his mouth a bit too much as the middle man, and he's told me that shane has made some comments to Rohan about how the running back and forth inbetween tribes is a pretty transparent way to try and divide the tribe. I'm worried he may be getting himself into a lot of trouble, which is bad for my game in the long run because AK is someone who I think will work with me long term.

AK is also pushing for me and Phoebe to work with Brooke which is something I never expected to do :rofl: Brooke reminds me a lot of Lucy, a player who has a massive personality that covers up how hard they're playing and how quickly they'll cut your throat to win themselves. I like Brooke a lot from the conversations I've had with her, but I'm SO nervous to trust her with anything concrete. AK tells me she wants to target Zach here, but I think making that cut this early is a bad call for my game. I'm willing to make the move if Phoebe and Peter are on board, but I really don't think Peter will be too keen to make that cut.

If I want to survive this swap tribe, I think my best bet is to try and build an alliance of 5 or 6 with a good mix of swap tribes and original tribes. Try and muddy the waters the best I can in order to survive this coming week and make merge.

Wish me luck everyone. I'm going to need it

Conner

• Loser