--15th Place - Idoled Out 3 - 0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
A win on a new tribe. Fresh Start.

1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?
3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?
4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Conner
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:43:57 pm A win on a new tribe. Fresh Start.

No thanks to me Johnathan! My team dragged my ass across that finish line. I flopped hard today, but at least it wasn't as hard as JL. This emoticon will haunt me all game :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy:

1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?

I think I once again find myself in the middle, albeit a bit more precarious of a middle position than I was in Djaru 1.0 and Tulua. with a 4-4 split in original tribe numbers and a 3-3-2 in swap tribe numbers, I think anything could happen if we wind up at tribal. The names I've heard tossed around so far are Fanella and Zach, so knowing that my name isn't being mentioned at the moment is comforting. I've been working really hard on getting Monika on my side, and I found out that Jacqui and Shane really talked me up to her. I think that she'll be a useful ally moving forward, and will help keep my name out of peoples mouths.

2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?

I think my tribemates are extraordinary and I need to start pulling my weight :hot: :hot: :hot:

3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?

I think it's going to make things a lot less messy for me. AK has been pushing me and phoebe to work with Brooke, setting a foundation to align with us when he got to this tribe. Now that he's on the other side to keep Rohan company, I think it gives me more freedom to make decisions with Phoebe that are best for my game moving forward without needing to worry about AK and his previous relationships.

4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?

I'm happy she's gone. I was never on a tribe with her so no real reason for me to want her here :dunno: Rohan was also pretty insistent that JL had the idol, which either means she didn't play it tonight and it got voted out of the game OR he has it and is lying. either one is fine by me at this point because I think AK/Rohan have a tough road ahead of them, and I'd really like them to make the merge.

1/3 of the way there, people! Things are only going to get harder from here!

Conner

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Conner
I had a good chat with Gay Peter last night, and I think it showed that our interests for the next few round are aligned.

Like me, Peter is aiming to get a core group of people together on this tribe that blurs our previous tribal loyalties. His pitch to me was a group of me, Peter, Phoebe, Brooke, and Monika. I think that this group is definitely something we can pull together, as we already know Monika is willing to work with us. I'm sure Monika and peter have a good working relationship off of Djaru 2.0, and I think that it makes sense for her to swing with us. Obviously Phoebe is great and I want her included in things. When it comes to Brooke, I think she'd be willing to jump in with us if it makes sense for her game. Obviously she'd be sacrificing the most here, leaving Luke and Fanella out on their own. I'd like to think this is something that wouldn't stop her from working with us, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

This obviously leaves my boy Zach on the outs a bit. Zach's personality is a bit of a liability, but he's very clearly a shield that can be used to survive this tribe. I would love it if we were able to drag him just a little bit further before we need to let him take the hit, but it sounds like he'll be a big target on this iteration of the tribe which is no good.

Peter also told me that Shane/Jacqui are really cementing themselves as power players in the game, and that while he knows he needs to work with them he also knows that they'd be seen as the movers and shakers of the alliance. I think after Monika revealed her close relationship with the old Hags, it became clear just how hard they're playing (as if Shane's #1 ranking in the first tribe wasn't evidence enough). They're definitely players to keep my eyes on moving ahead.

Plan for today: Solidify my alliances with Peter/Monika/Brooke, make sure to check in with Zach, Win the challenge. If we don't win, then I'm aiming for a Fanella or Luke boot. Speaking of which, where the fuck has Luke been for the past 4 days???

Conner

• Loser
By Conner
Phoebe and Peter caving to get rid of Zach over luke is so dumb. Honestly so dumb.

I'm not going to be the only vote to keep him, but I really don't like this plan

Conner

• Loser