--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jacqui
Hey Hosts!

Are the group / team chats up to date? Can we get the password again. Thank you!

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
I've named your new chatroom Djaru 2.0

Password is: djarudoyoudo

Also, feel free to make group chats, just be sure to password protect them, as it's the best way to ensure outsiders dont sneak in, AND be careful what you name it because the title of group chats are public. Have fun!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jacqui
When you say the original idols are DEAD. Do you mean they are forever out of play. Or that we just can't hunt and find hem any more.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Jacqui wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:59:20 pm When you say the original idols are DEAD. Do you mean they are forever out of play. Or that we just can't hunt and find hem any more.
Correct, if they weren't found they are dead. They can't be found anymore. If they have been found they are still in play.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
Hey you. Hang in there!

It's a damn game and it's just one challenge and the rules could be interpreted 2 ways. IF you decide this round was just a wash, everybody will get over it. And if they don't, well then they all need to go back to middle school with their maturity level. I say that knowing my tribe could come out the worse if we just do the round over. And I could go home. Or an ally I am counting on. It's just just one round of one game. And I hope you don't take anything anybody is saying to heart.

Also just from my cohost point of view since I've cohosted a shit ton more than I've ever played, you can't honestly compare the 2 Blue challenges. Obviously they had different participants. Obviously life/work/environment would impact how and why one played out differently then the other. If I were the host, I'd probably just do a redo of the round. But if I did not want to do that. I guess I would look at things like did Blue start the challenge then set up tabs to post in order? And if they did that, did they do that closely to the way Yellow did. I'd say not. They didn't have the right strategy going in and that's why their time is so much worse than Yellow. And THAT's the conclusion you came to when you examined all the facts.

Truthfully, when it comes down to the performance I think everybody knows that Blue did the worse, even if everybody did the challenge under different pretenses/thoughts. I just don't think the numbers lie or are off that much.

Just know, though, I respect the hard choices a host has to make. You're awesome and have a great series. And people are being way too melodramatic.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Hey do I have to ask my question tonight? I have a migrane and can't really even see to stay online.

If so, my question is "How important do you think Jury Management is and do you think you were successful at that?

If I can do this in the morning, then I will. I'm typically able to be online by 6ish EST.

Jacqui

• Jury