--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
... still a lot of game to play...

That's what I've been going off ever since we first swapped. Should we play the short game of the long game. And for me, it quickly became the long game. That's not to say that I am tossing early Djaru away. I'm certainly not. But I just think the better strategy is to have a solid mix of both original tribes in order to truly be successful middle to late game. Like let's say that OG Larrakai just keeps losing members. It makes sense to me that those left and the lowest ranked OG Djaru could team up. That's doesn't spell good strategy for me personally.

I'd much rather just get a good group of people that I feel I can trust. Some more threatening. Some less and ride that fence as far as I can. On this tribe, that includes Shane and Flick. I am most committed to those 2 women. I would toss any other OG Djaru on this tribe for Flick. But I'd rather toss them much later into this portion of the game, rather than say tonight. Tonight, I need to play the short game. And make sure OG Djaru stays. I just truly believe that OK Larrakai has an idol here. I have no real proof of that except Flick trying to convince me those original idols are gone. (Thus my question.)

Anyways, on to your questions. I've grown much closer to Shane. I always felt a superficial connection because we are older hags and can bond like that. Actually she is the only hag. I've got a rockin' body for a 50 year old. But you get my point. I think we are tight now even if not exactly on the same page. Like I feel she would get rid of both Shono and Monika before considering getting rid of Zach or Peter. I'd probably get rid of one of them prior to both of Shono and Monika. I feel like we alienate Flick if we get rid of Monika. And I want her secure. At the same time, like how can you justify getting rid of Shono when challenge wins are so important. I don't know it's complicated.

Anyway, OG Djaru on this new Djaru 2.0.
1. Shane
2. Zach
3. Peter

I wish Peter was here. He's got a strong head for gaming and I really like him. But it's hard to justify keeping him at the expense of someone else when he's basically MIA. I mean he is popping in and sending a message or two. Still, he's literally on vacation and basically being carried. How fair is that to anybody actually putting it all in?

OG Djaru I still want to meet back up with:
1. Conner
2. Shonee
3. Pia

I really am not invested in Phoebe, Lee, Benji or Maona. Never really was. So I can't see myself putting any of them further up the totem pole than bonds I made with OG Larrakai.

As for the 3 OG Larrakai I've met:
1. Flick. We have a natural way of talking to each other. I think we are like minded (or at least I hope) and I want to surround myself with strong social players who easily get people to talk to them. That leads to knowledge and knowledge is power.

2. Monika. Nice enough. Just doesn't have an natural way with her. But could prove useful. My other OG Djaru will want to kill her tonght.

3. Johno. Fine. Strong obviously in challenges. But I can't tell he spends more than an hour or so a day here and it's not when I'm here and this will not ever be long term. I think he has this bromance with Zach which is fine. But ew, also. He isn't great for my game. But he is great for my immediate safety in avoiding TC.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
I'm so unmotivated. I don't want to do this challenge. I also don't want to go to TC. And I literally got not one message today. That is just so foreign to me. I can't decide if I'm doing anything right or anything wrong. Like my ranking is good. And I feel like I've done good here with Flick and Monika. But this game is really different from anything I've played in so long that I'm having a hard time pacing myself.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Well that TC was strangely invigorating. I feel rejuvenated and ready to play again. Like I don't even think Zach was wrong in why he wanted to keep Johno. But I'm playing a bigger game than I think he is playing. And as Shane said last night, she and I have done our due diligence. We should be safe no matter who we end up with in regard to a double TC tonight. And I'm cool with that.

I think I am playing things pretty close to right.

As for Zach, I hope he bounces back. He almost seems like he's got the attitude of Imma take my toys and not play with you guys today. Which sucks. And it's stupid. But that is the sense I am getting. I'll leave any other comments for the next round update.

Jacqui

• Jury