--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jacqui
1. Were you expecting to win immunity?
Fuck no. Tribes I am on typically suck ass mainly because I suck ass in challenges. But I looked like a damn superstar yesterday. But I'll take it. That TC seems incredibly brutal.

As for Pia, I really, really hate it. But like, I thought they would try to expose the divide between Shonee and Pia to try to get one of them to flip and easily walk away with a win for their own folks. So not that surprised it was her. I also do think that Shonee is basically right that they played too hard too early. There are several ways to look at it. Like Fanella doesn't do challenges -- she had less than 30 posts as of yesterday. I can't say that she is really engaging in the game. Obviously that is a superficial assessment. Still, it is my opinion as it stands right now. But would OG Larrakai really want to see that happen. That evens their score with OG Djaru on the tribe they are on now. But I possibly thought that OG Djaru might work with the Teals to help even their score.

Also NULarrakai really, really ought to be concerned to come into the next swap or a merge with 7 strong. Like everybody will team up against them. So would it have been better to just let dead weight go. I don't know. I could probably argue either way.

BUT Either way, seems OK for your gal Jacqui. Right? Teal will need me. I've lined up with Flick that I would not go against Brooke. So I am feeling pretty good still about my standing here in the game.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
Another very quiet day around here at least for me. I continue to make strides I hope in the right direction with Monika and Flick. I just think that is a longer game strategy and I'm OK with that, although if we lose tonight, and I think there is a good chance we do, I don't really want to vote for Zach either.

I wish Teal would lose and I could see exactly where Phoebe stands. If she has flipped on Old Djaru that might help me decide what I'd most want to do on this team. At the same time, if she HAS flipped, I hate the thought of either Shonee or Conner going.

I much prefer Shonee to be in the game when there is a swap or merge just because of the conflict of personalities.

As for NuYellow, I kind of dislike every single person on that team other than like Luke or Fanella because I don't even remember them. It will be interesting if/when I meet up with any of them. Knowing my luck, we will swap and I'll end up with all of them LOL.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts