--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another council, another crazy vote.

1. What happened before the vote and did it go the way you thought it would?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that vote?
3. What are your thoughts on AK and where will he slot in?
4. What does losing Jennah Louise mean for your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jacqui
Wow I'm so busy at work I'm having a hard time even getting to my confessional each round and I actually enjoy writing in them. I need to do better.

So leading up to last round's vote, it got pretty hectic not going to lie. As I stated in my last update, JL was literally the only option I was going to entertain. But then when she told me people had told her and had specifically mentioned the Brooke post, I was like shit.fuck.damn. I will be idol'd out here. Even still, I was not willing to change up my point of view on this. And Moana was being a bitch about it and was being as adamant on her stance against Benji as I was.

Actually calling her a bitch is just wrong. She just stuck to her guns which is what I did. So yay, us. We're both hard headed. Lee, though, he was my damn hero. He KNOWS that Benji leaving is not good for his game and it was easy to capitalize on that. And then when Flick started double teaming him and saying this is the best way to weaken Brooke and her pocket allies over on Djaru 3.0., well it all clicked.

I was still paranoid as shit because Rohan just popped in and with no discussion said the vote was Benji. Then Moana said vote Benji and then no one talked to me at all any more. I was for sure a plan had been hatched. I mean it had. Somehow SHane got votes and I still don't know what went down. But I've given up trying to sort it all out.

With AK here I don't really know what I want to do next. Honestly, I'd just as soon get rid of AK or Rohan but I think Benji will stay the #1 target and maybe even Lee would back Moana on this so as to not completely lose her going forward. And I can see the benefit of that too. But honestly losing Benji does nothing for me or my game. Getting rid of AK or Rohan I believe is better. I've also got to consider Flick's opinion, too, though. She is important to me.

When the swap first happened, there was this talk of AK and Flick joining with me and Shane but I don't know how real that is. I'll use it though if it keeps me safe. I think I'm in a prime position right now to NOT be anyone's main target which means I'm probably going to get blindsided. But as long as I can work the AK/Flick thing to a certain degree, invest more and more into Lee and continue with me and Flick, I feel really good on this team. And that might mean Benji does indeed have to go.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts