--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. Congrats on winning Immunity! How does it feel and how are you feeling about the tribe's performance?
2. What would have happened had you gone to council?
3. What was the fallout since your last council and has that change since we last spoke?
4. How has AK fit into the tribe and how will that change the dynamics going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
So Moana, who I have internally written off, was a beast last night. And I was just so excited that she won that for us. Mainly because you can tell she is a game-type person. I bet she's played a shit ton of Mindcraft of whatever that game was based off of yesterday. Me, I'm NOT a game type person. Way too old and I just sit and watch my kids play and try to act like I know what the hell is going on.

But since she didn't get a ton of interaction on her drawing game, I really am thrilled she got to shine last night, Do I trust her. No still not really. Did I find her to be such a freakin' cock blocker on that JL vote out, yes. That has not changed. But last night belonged to her and that's awesome.

I have no idea what would have happened. And honestly I figure we will end up at TC tonight. I really just hope someone on Djaru claimed immunity. I mean, how did Luke go last night? Was he removed from the game? Did that change up the dynamics over there to the point that they would quickly claim individual immunity. I just do not know.

On our end, first off, Moana would claim it just for shits and giggles, I feel. She clearly is about having a good time, consequences be damned. And then maybe Benji would claim it because he feared he would be booted anyways last TC and has to fear it even more with no Idol. So bottom line I think we will be at TC and I have no idea what will happen.

The talk has been between Benji and AK. But I don't really know where people are really at. With the divided votes on the JL TC no one has really brought up boot options since then except sporadically. It's become one of those we'll cross that bridge if we need to type conversations.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
RIP CONNER :sob: :sob: :sob:

Also for the record, Moana said she grabbed the immunity to keep it from Benji. She said Benji had flat out asked her if he was in trouble this round and she had been honest with him.

Like why would Benji as MOANA when MOANA supposedly voted Benji last round. Stuff like that bothers me...

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts