--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jacqui
1. “i regret starting that challenge... sorry i cannot spend the time it takes to do that puzzle right now, i have things to do.... didnt know it would be so complicated. I’m fucked unless our tribe wins til the swap then I can jump ship lol” andy
2. "sucks that i couldn't put as much effort into this game as i wanted to, but it's probably better for my mental health and emotional wellbeing (not for any reason to do with stranded, just 3ams are soo hard when works at 9).” johno
3. "One of the most annoying things about being on the bottom in Survivor is that, usually after you've been blindsided, whoever did the blindside emotionally unloads on you to absolve them of their guilt, and will hold bitterness against you if you don't immediately empathize with them and forgive them. “ shonee
4. “Just found the email and link starting the game. I won't have time to do anything until tonight, so I won't be surprised if I get booted ASAP. :prays for mercy:” tarzan
5. "I'm sorry Hosts that you cast overdramatic peopel with no brains and talent. smh. This is fun tho like... Shonee yelling cuz she might get fuck is making me moist. LOL” flick
6. "I have a really bad feeling about tonight. I know Zach was the target last night but I'm getting very little from the rest of the tribe today. I have a feeling that I may go home tonight if we wind up at tribal, which makes me very nervous. Praying we don't have to go but apparently Peter got the necklace in 27 seconds…..” conner
7. “It's ironic that Shonee is here with me, lol. I'll make sure she doesn't survive this tribe, I'll throw a challenge if I have to. I DON'T CARE, LET'S GO VOTE A BITCH OUT" pia
8. “I really want to get rid of Pia here. She's a loose cannon and I don't feel like I can trust her AT ALL. She's absolutely nuts and doesn't seem all that bright.” JL
9. “Fuck u conner and Shoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee theres too many fucking e's in ur name u dumb fucking bitch. im screaming” Peter
10. “I've been in control of every vote so far. I am really starting to think it might be me tonight? Like really starting to freak out. I am trying to calm myself down but something is off and I don't like it at all. Like WTF are they doing or playing? Like Bro, I will vote you out and try to flip the vote.” ak

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts