--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?

I am super duper nervous but I still have my public immunity idol in my pocket!! :smile:

My goal now that we finished the Final 9 with a Brooke blindside, is to try to stick with Lee/Moana/Shane/Benji to some degree here. However, Shane is also close with Zach. I could see Monika being an easy vote at the Final 8 tribal(however she did tell me she had an idol, if that is true then we will soon find out). Monika was someone I truly wanted to work with, but she sided with Brooke/Zach during this past round. It showed that she wasn't really ready to make a move. She was too busy playing a middle game.

My hope is to see Zach & Monika leave, so we get a Final 6 with 5 people I can potentially still work with going into an end game.

2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?

I am aware of Monika's potential idol from the OG yellow tribe. My public immunity idol. Zach also, rumorly, has an idol nullier. We will see if that is true soon enough as well.

I am very concerned with the potential of an idol nullifer coming out when I try to play my idol. :dizzy:

3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?

I think my game speaks for itself. I don't think Brooke, for example, could be angry with my elimination of her. She came for me first, I finished the deed. I really hope that people would vote Phoebe to win. I feel like she has been an intense fighter for awhile. She hasn't been the best in the challenges. She has been more of a social force that keeps fighting. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

I think Moana, Shane are the two biggest ones. I think I could beat them, if Benji/Lee/Rohan start to recognize this as well. My hope is to see Zach go to break up Shane/Zach(Also because he never talks game to me at all for 2 rounds now). Then, Shane will be an easier boot afterwards. I think Monika is an outside threat as well. She has made some solid moves & hoping she goes during the double boot on sunday.

Ideally we get Monika/Zach out during top 8 ---> top 6

Top 6 ---> Top 4
Ideally we get to see eliminations of Moana and/or Shane (at least one of them)

Benji/Rohan/Myself/Lee are kind of on more of an equal footing for the Finale(in my opinion) :broken: :broken:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Phoebe's Opinion Answers:

1. Who is the biggest final 2 goat? Benji
2. Who is the biggest challenge threat? Shane
3. Who is the most likely to win the game? Shane
4. Who does not deserve to still be here? Benji
5. Who would you trust with your life? Lee
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury? Zach
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game? Zach
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back? Monika
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Rohan
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game? Moana
11. Who is the easiest to manipulate? Benji

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
What I think is most popular:

1. Who is the biggest final 2 goat? Benji
2. Who is the biggest challenge threat? Shane
3. Who is the most likely to win the game? Moana
4. Who does not deserve to still be here? Benji
5. Who would you trust with your life? Moana
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury? Zach
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game? Zach
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back? Monika
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Zach
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game? Moana
11. Who is the easiest to manipulate? Phoebe

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Monika is suggesting Shane's name(to break up Shane/Zach)

Sounds like Moana/Benji/Lee are thinking the same thing as me for this first vote: Take out Monika, she has a potential & is not loyal. She literally didn't vote Zach during the Jacqui boot(When she was the one that came up with the plan, :steamy: ) I lost trust in her back during that vote, I don't trust her now.

My goal is to end this game with Lee, and potentially Moana/Benji. I think Rohan is just randomly around for now.

Goals: Take out Monika with this crew, then turn everyone on Shane/Zach to breakup that duo during the 2nd vote of the evening. I am sure it won't be that simple, but that is the plan right now. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Monika is voting Shane & using her idol.

Shane is voting Monika with me/Lee/Benji/Zach

Rohan told Monika the plan of everyone voting her, so Rohan cannot be trusted right now. He blamed it all on moana/myself. :steamy: :steamy:

Rohan = Not to be trusted.

My vibe right now is to just keep Monika as a tight ally, that way if she does use the idol--she isn't voting me(ideally she stays on Shane, or even does Zach). I just want to make it through this round with Lee/Moana/Benji here, I think I can do that even if Monika uses the idol(if she doesnt, or lied about the idol, then she would just go home with majority)

Shane vs Monika! Here we go! :heart: :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Monika is planning to use her idol tonight, but vote for Shane. So the majority on Monika, idol being used, so Shane would go home.

She is good with me voting her still(so we don't seem close as a duo). At the top 7 round, that is going to be live, she is going to want to target Zach with me/Lee/her/rohan. Which is a 4 majority. I think this may be good for me(Zach has no potential to work with me)

It also leaves Moana/Benji in the game wanting Monika out for top 6

Me/Lee kind of sitting in the middle at that point between Monika/Rohan being together, Moana/Benji. So we can then take out Monika/Rohan and maybe even Moana, to get a top three with Benji?? That is my thought right now. :heart: :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Final 6 without Shane(due to Monika's idol), without Zach(due to getting an easy majority on him with Monika/Rohan/Lee hopefully at top 7, would be perfect. Get to the top 6 where Lee/myself can watch a Moana VS Monika showdown.

I think and hope that these "bigger" players taking each other down, will be exactly what Lee/myself need to slip into the finals. :inlove: :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Monika is freaking out, stating that Zach/Shane are saying my name to her with Moana. :zipit: This game is a mess, more so--Monika is a mess.

I think she is freaking out because her name is circulating. :dizzy: :dizzy: This is why she is so fucking hard to trust.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Zach is threatening to use the null tonight. I told him to null Monika then, she has the OG Yellow idol.

Out'ed that shit, and getting the target square away on Monika. Keep those votes off Phoebe.

Monika should be voting Shane, everyone else should be voting Monika--Null(hopefully) on Monika. I am very nervous that Zach/Shane will try to null me instead, ughhhhh. That is why I don't think I should play the idol tonight. If they are voting me, then they are also nulling me. :steamy: :steamy: :steamy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
I hope this works. I told Zach everything I heard from Monika--that she told me about a grouping to take me out between Zach/Monika/Moana/Shane, that i know about this. That monika told me to use my idol, she will use hers, and that her/me both vote out Shane. I told ZAch this so he hopefully trusts me, he hopefully votes out Monika & Nulls her.

I think if they are voting me tonight, they are also using the null on me. They won't NOT do that. Therefore, my thought is to potentially save my idol for the top 7. This is very nerve racking> I threw Monika under the bus to survive here. If Monika goes, I think Moana/Lee/Benji may be with me to take out Shane/Zach next round. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I think if Monika somehow does survive this(no null is used), then Shane goes home and we could do Zach next with Monika/Rohan/Lee/myself.

Gosh, I just am so nervous right now. This game is a mess. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury