--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

Looks like the Phoebe idol is going to remain unplayed. Sad to see you go so soon! Just a couple questions as you head to ponderosa.

1-Looking back at your game, is there anything you would have done differently?
2-Who do you think is going to win? Is this the person you want to see at the end?
3-Did you have fun?
Phoebe liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1-Looking back at your game, is there anything you would have done differently?
I would have thrown a vote towards Shane or Zach & used my public idol. :sob: I was trusting that Zach was nulling Monika because Shane told me he was going to do it. :steamy: Shane/Zach played me. It sucks. I really would have tried to take out Moana with them in the future, so it is just going to be their own mistake as they leave at final 6/final 5(if Shane doesn't leave at top 7)

2-Who do you think is going to win? Is this the person you want to see at the end? I think Moana is going to win. She is playing a killer strategic and social game right now. I personally am cheering for my buddy Lee. I love him. :inlove:

3-Did you have fun? Yes!! I had a wonderful time!! I am glad to get Phoebe to the merge! I am sad it had to end with an idol in my pocket. However, I really trusted Zach's null going on Monika. I really thought Monika was going home tonight & I would have been able to play it at the top 7. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts