--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Phoebe
1. Who is the reigning Monarch of Australia? Elizabeth II
2. What is the highest mountain on the Australian mainland? Mount Kosciuszko
3. What was the first ship to meet the Aboriginal people? Duyfken
4. What does the name Australia stand for? derived from the Latin Terra Australis ("southern land")
5. What is the largest city by population in Australia? Sydney
6. How many states does Australia have? 6
7. What is the capital of Australia? Canberra
8. What is the name of Australia’s national anthem? Advance Australia Fair
9. What two seas separate Australia from Asia? the Arafura and Timor seas
10. What is the name of Australia’s sign language? Auslan

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

It is very difficult so far to find a weak link out of so many active and social players on this team. I do think the two major weak links here are Lee & Craig. They are around the least amount of time to socialize with the group. I think Craig's name in particular was floated around yesterday the most as a potential vote out if we lost. I haven't heard anything different today. Therefore, if we lose tonight then I would predict him being the target.

My position in this group and tribe is interesting. Pia & Myself did the best in the challenge here. I think between that & volunteering to do this next challenge is going to speak volumes to my team. I think they are going to see me as a huge challenge asset. I did not want to be a challenge threat, therefore I may try to coast a bit in the middle after this challenge(challenge #2). My goal was to set that example so they know I could be useful to them. I feel like if I was given more solid deals and alliances, I would feel more comfortable to not compete & try to win. Right now, I think I want to win as many challenges as we can to gain a majority for a swap. It is kind of a balancing act of how much to do without doing too much. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts