--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Phoebe

Before I begin with your questions above, let me first rewind time to the rankings from my last team.

I was number nine, which caught me completely off guard. I owned the first challenge & did very well during the second. During the third round, I had a busy work day so I wasn't on as much as the first two days. However, what this showed me was the amount of social players we have so far. Challenge strength is going to mean little to nothing in this game for people. It is all about the social abilities. Now, I thought I was doing well on that front. However, this was a wake up call that I needed to shine on my head. I have realized the people ranking high are online almost 24 hours a day. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Shane, Conner for example are around A TON. They have been ranked #1 and #2 likely for that reason. They are making early bonds & relationships with people that is going to be everlasting. Until we swap of course, but they really did paint themselves in a wonderful position. Furthermore, Shonee is another person that likely would have been ranked high if she was ranked at all.

Moana was one of my favorites who was middle of the road rankings for the team, it seems. Conner told me straight up that he thinks people didn't feel very comfortable with me because I didn't go deep enough. Deep enough? I could argue this till the cows cows come home (we didn't lose yet, Craig was an easy boot, why talk crazy game when you don't need to), but the fact remains the same. The thing with survivor is that people's perception is all that matters. If they don't think I am going deep enough, then I am not. I have to work on that.

Zach and Benji also seemed shocked by their rankings, but I was not. Zach sucked in the challenges so far and Benji is like talking to glue/talking to a wall.

Thankfully we ended up swapping tribes so the above will hopefully go away! I just wanted to touch on this before I continue. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
So I ended up with Conner, Pia, Shonee from my previous tribe. Shonee immediately came to me to say she wants to stick together, that she has my back. Pia came to me about being Pee Girls together. :laugh: It was wonderful. I don't know how much Shonee is being genuine, but I feel like Pia is being honest. Conner is not someone I feel connected with. He is overly social & way active to the point where it comes across fake to me. I do not know how he is constantly online, but he seems to always be around. I also know he agreed with my lower ranking based on analyzing the conversation I had with him before swap. He did not seem fond of me.

The new people on my team: AK/Abbey/Rohan, AK was amazing last night. Super duper social and fun to talk with. We bonded very fast & it was a fun time to chat with him. I really felt a connection brewing there. Abbey was also very nice but didn't go "as deep" as the kids like to say compared to AK. Rohan was very sexual and came home drunk. I told all of them about my low ranking & how I was shocked by it. I want to plant the seed of potentially working with that tribe if the opportunity presents itself/seems right to me.

If we cut to topics of today. Rohan entered the morning by messaging me, "Hey slut", which was funny. But, I used this to start conversations with both Shonee and Conner about the game. :inlove: They want to get a bit deeper? Let's get deeper. I told them that Rohan was my least favorite of these new team mates because of this comment and lack of going past the service with me. Abbey and AK are more approachable and fun to speak with. Conner immediately takes the time today to then defend Rohan. He said he really liked Rohan so far, one of his favorites. :eyeroll: What is this the Conner show? Does Conner's opinion matter more then mine just because he is Conner?

Shonee agreed with me, but immediately told Conner what I was saying about Rohan. Conner then approaches me(when we moved on to another conversation at this point) ABOUT NOT LIKING ROHAN. :crine: :crine: So, Shonee showed her true cards: Conner's bitch.

Conner then runs back to Rohan to try and "bond better with Shonee and Phoebe" because then I get messages from Rohan asking, "what are your hobbies?" Out of the blue, in the middle of our cam girl sex conversation. :zipit:

I am so put off by Conner, it is an understatement. :rofl:

Shonee keeps reassuring me, she has my back. Conner keeps saying that us original four will stick together. I do not trust either one of them, they showed their true colors today with this Rohan bananas. I will go with Rohan and his big sex talk over them, any day.

Shonee wants to talk to Pia about everything, see if she is also not feeling Rohan. :eyeroll: You do that Shonee. I am going to sit back now and keep chatting. I started the drama, now we will let it fall into the places I want it to.

My goal: Keep bonding with Rohan, AJ, Abbey. I will keep my conversations going with Conner/Shonee/Pia to act with them. I will see how I feel when the time is right. I will see if Rohan opens up enough to allow me in his circle. Or is he just another one of Conner's bitches? Will he fold like Shonee did. Time will tell.

If I have to play Conner's hand for now, I might. However, I would rather see him go ASAP. :cool:

2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?

Yes, I think every vote off will have to be a blindside. I am sure everyone will agree to this as well. We also do not know where the original two idols have went. Which pockets they are in. I know I was guessing the correct answers towards the end of the last tribe, so someone from my original team has an idol. The question is: Who? (likely conner, he is online 18 hours a day).

3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?

My strategy isn't changing because of the tribe numbers, but instead it is changing because of the tribe rankings from my last team. It is causing me to have to implement myself as a social goddess even more then I realized. I have to be online more, I have to keep this website up constantly and/or on my phone constantly. I cannot, and will not, fade to the background of this game. I refuse to go home & that means being here all the time & as often as I physically can be. :inlove:
If Conner wants to play that way, bring it on. Phoebe is here to stay.

4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?
I am scared about my position on this new team. I think that is exactly where I need to be though. Conner and Shonee are likely sitting comfortable. The people who aren't comfortable are the fighters they don't even know are coming. I am not comfortable, I am not comfortable with following orders or getting an "easy" majority to sustain ourselves. I am here to take control & play hard if that is what everyone else is planning on doing early.

I think I can "act" like I am with Shonee/Pia/Conner enough as a group of 4 from my original team, to then work on my bonds with the other 3 due to my low ranking in the past challenge. This is going to cause me to, hopefully, get some control here if we ever go to tribal council. I am hoping to bond enough with Abbey/AK this weekend. If they start falling in love with Conner though, I am just going to barf everywhere. :barf:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe

^ Me after I got the tribe ranking results last challenge. :sob: :sob: :sob:

My current rankings on this team, in terms of who I love most to least:

1. AK - So hilarious, interesting, fun! :inlove:
2. Pia - Pee Girls forever
3. Shonee - Conner's bitch currently, but I do think she finds use for me here
4. Abbey - A little quiet today but was fun last night
5. Rohan - Conner's potential bitch who needs to talk more
6. Conner - Huge threat needs to go

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Update!!!!

I have been bonding with the ring master himself, Conner! :inlove: Rohan/AK seem to really like me now. I am warming up to Rohan. So everything above was a bit of "Drastic Phoebe" I am growing my bonds at this point.

Abbey has kind of disappeared this entire weekend, she has been very minimal with any conversations. :eyeroll: Therefore, the eyes are quickly turning to her as a potential target this round if we lose the challenge.

I spoke with Rohan though about potentially doing a move before we lose the numbers. He said he agrees, but he is afraid of Abbey just as much. He wants me/AK/himself tight as a trio though for next time we lose a challenge. He also is bonding well with Conner(Which I already kind of knew). AK mentioned to me the same kind of thing, that he didn't trust Abbey enough to want to save her. He also would rather a more unified tribe of 6 and do something if we lose a second time instead. I told him that Conner may be flippable away from Shonee/Pia if Rohan/AK bond more with Conner. Either way, Rohan/AK are now becoming higher and higher on my love list. Conner, in a way, is as well. As long as he is drifting towards me with AK/Rohan versus lying to us, but truly being with Shonee/Pia.

Shonee/Pia are just kind of wanting the OG tribe strong. It is a bit boring and not dynamic enough for me. That OG tribe did not rank me high, I was not loved there. Therefore, it is hard for me to want to see this tribe as split down the middle like that.

My new love list:

1. Rohan
2. AK
3. Conner
--Small Gap--
4. Shonee
5. Pia - She has not been as fun as she normally was?
--Huge Gap--
6. Abbey - Absent this weekend

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Ugh we lost! :sob: :sob:

Abbey is trying to make a move against Shonee/Conner with Pia! Pia is actually SUPER freaked out about Conner/Shonee having 1 or 2 potential idols. Rohan got online & said he wanted Abbey out still, like earlier. He wants to wait to do a move. I told him that Pia seemed also anti Conner/Shonee, so we have Pia as a potential ally next round if we wanted. AK/Me/Rohan could grab Pia as a fourth, or even try for Pia/Conner together if we thought they both would.

Shonee, I think, is trusting me more. However, she is very quiet about long-term plans. She is also ambiguous with her Conner bond. I think they are close, just like Pia is afraid of.

I do think this isn't the round to do anything crazy against them though. I think we vote Abbey, then we still have potential for Pia/Me to get a majority with AK/Rohan, I should be okay. I feel like I am in a very middle spot which is a good spot to me right now. Gaining allies and trust with all parties. :inlove:

I am also keeping the vote off of me, so I can hopefully survive even a random idol being played. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury