--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?

They have been ramping up a lot. It is becoming more and more claustrophobic on this team. Last night really showed me that Pia was on a similar wavelength of thought about how close Shonee/Conner are. I know Conner really likes Rohan/AK like me. Therefore, I think I have two potential allies of Conner/Pia separately that want to make moves. I have Rohan/AK also tightly with me regardless of what happens. Abbey leaving was perfect to kind of leave this in place. I have to see if Pia approaches Rohan/AK, that is my hope. I would then want to see what Rohan/AK are thinking. Are they wanting to go with Conner, or with Pia? Or both and make sure it is Shonee leaving?

My thought: That is how I need to play the team right now. I have to play this middle card because of not being highly loved on my original team. I need to find new allies & friends, Rohan/AK are that for me. Pia/Conner/Shonee I cannot trust wouldn't just screw me over if we get back on a team with more from my original tribe. :eyeroll:

I have to play for me, my gut is telling me to stick with Rohan & AK right now, regardless. :heart:

2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?

This is a cross-tribal game at this point. I am not sticking rigid with my old original group. My old original group didn't give 2 shits for Phoebe. I ranked #9 and I am fully committed to playing this as a cross-tribal game from here on out. :100:

3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?

I am bonding with Rohan at this point more then AK. Abbey was the least before our last tribal council though. This is due to Rohan being online a ton more then AK this weekend. Whenever AK is here, he is great. I think they are both amazing. AK is just not as active right now, so Rohan is most. :inlove: Plus he is so cute & wants my tits. :kiss:

4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Yes! I am well bonded with Conner over this weekend, more then I could ever had guessed. Honestly, I thought he was going to be a cold soul that was strictly with Shonee/Pia. He has ventured into Rohan's love a bit with me. I know they get along great too. This is a great way for me to, hopefully, gain an ally in Conner for potential swaps. My initial thought was: Take him out ASAP with Rohan/AK/Abbey. However now, I want to almost survive this tribe with him/Rohan/AK and maybe he can help bond me with the people who originally ranked me shitty during the challenge? :smile: He may be able to help change their mind & love me instead of hate me. :kiss:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts