--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Phoebe
1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
So we immediately came in to Brooke asking what the ideas we had were. She immediately mentioned voting Conner to me. Conner/Shonee/Rohan seemed to want to stick together as a tribe . The biggest thing that I noticed was the lack of communication that I got from Rohan/AK. I spoke a ton to Pia about wanting to make a move, but Moana was keeping me in the loop on the reality of it. Moana told me that I needed to keep my vote on Fanella, they were truly voting Pia(due to it being the safest option against potential idol plays). :inlove: I talked a bit with Jennah Louise/Benji/Lee as well, but Moana/Brooke were the most social and upfront with me. Luke&Fanella weren't online at all. I really think my tribe is playing hard, Shonee didn't even confirm the Fanella vote at the end. She just said that she was "safe herself". Well thanks girl, but we were suppose to be allies?? Hope you would care a bit about letting Phoebe in on how you are voting at least. :eyeroll:

So, Brooke made herself a huge player but so did Shonee/Conner. They both played idols. Rohan/Ak/Myself will hopefully stick together on this team if we go to another tribal council. We, at least, know that Shonee/Conner do not have idols at this point. :loveeyes: Glad those are gone!! I don't want to come off too extreme, but trying to keep my relationships up. Right now, I am talking to them all about my confusion on why we didn't have more Fanella voters!(It was only 3!)

2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
Brooke is a huge player over there!! Moana has my back come a swap! Jennah/Lee are floating!! :rofl: These are my initial thoughts right now!!

3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
Conner/Shonee are both closer to Rohan then I first realized. Conner got more out of Rohan tonight then I did. I do not trust that I have Rohan tightly with me/AK like I was hoping. I really am scared if we go back to tribal council. My hope is that Shonee/Conner would want AK or Rohan to go, AK/Rohan would want Shonee to go. I am not 100% sure though. I am scared about being with such small numbers!! I learned that these people aren't going to stop fighting. This is an intense bunch, it will stay intense the entire way through. :sob:

4. What do you think about the idols being played?
I was shocked, but also relieved that they were gone from the game. At that point I knew it was going to be Pia or Fanella leaving. Pia was getting votes per what Moana told me. Fanella was getting votes per what Shonee/Conner/Rohan/AK/Myself were suppose to be voting for. I was not shocked, as Shonee/Conner are crazy good players. I think it really confirmed how big of a threat they are for this game. When merge hits, those two are going to be huge threats at obtaining another idol!

5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
I am iffy on this. I think Pia wanted to work with me. I don't think Pia was after me. I think she saw me as an asset to he game. For that reason, no it isn't. Fanella leaving would have been the best move here because I do not know her at all. I think Pia may have kept some heat on her since it seems that AK never liked her, Shonee wanted her out. With Pia gone, I have to rely on Rohan/AK wanting to make a move with me against Shonee/Conner. Either that, or Conner/Shonee truly having my back which I am so iffy on. I do not know if I can trust them.

6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Immediately when the two tribes came together, Brooke suggested Conner's name. I told Conner this so he knew/had my trust. As Rohan was already talking to Conner about everything Brooke said. I wanted to also show my loyalty to Conner. Brooke was semi back and forth between Shonee or Connre due to idol plays. Cut to Shonee yelling at Brooke, because I told Conner that Shonee's name was coming from Brooke's mouth. (Conner tells everything to Shonee and vice versa). They are such an obvious tight duo, it is a mess.

I tell Brooke that I want to make a move, but I want to also stay loyal to my tribe if I have to stay on this tribe for another round. I wouldn't want to risk myself by making a move then going back to a mad Conner or Shonee over here.

Moana keeps me in the loop as the vote changes to Pia. I tell her that Pia is least likely to have an idol, if they want to vote one of Conner/Shonee/Pia. My thought process here is that I want to make sure they know me(Phoebe) is a potential ally. I don't want them to swing a vote on me because I don't have an idol. Therefore, I do tell them that Pia is least likely so it goes on her instead(it isn't like they are going to be voting Rohan or AK).

Shonee/myself/AK/Rohan/Pia/Conner were suppose to vote Fanella. Pia was doing her own thing trying to get Shonee out with Benji/Brooke(they were lying to her) so that is where her vote went.

Shonee got very paranoid and kind of closed off, she ended up voting Jennah Louise & was a bit cold to me. She didn't confirm Fanella's name which made me paranoid and felt awkward. I thought she wanted to work with me?

Conner stuck by the vote. AK/Rohan I think joined in on the Pia vote. Lee may have voted with me/Conner for Fanella. Lee was very quiet during that vote.

I am in a very middle of the road spot. I don't think it is a bad spot to me with so many people left. I am going to keep fighting though, keep making these social bonds and keep making sure people see me as a potential number/ally for them as the game moves forward.

Shonee/Brooke/Conner can keep the spotlight of threats away from me. :loveeyes:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
We lost again!! This sucks! Not without some drama in the challenge results too. Shonee is making herself a huge target for many people in this game. Many people are seeing her as this likely boot ASAP. :eyeroll:

One way this can be looked at is that she is a huge shield. We could keep her around since she would always leave before us. However, I could also see us associating ourselves with her to be dangerous. If we vote alongside Shonee and keep her here, do we also become these people's targets as well? Brooke & others may target Conner/me/Shonee as a unit going forward versus just Shonee.

This is the conversation I am having with Conner. As much as Shonee would stick with us as a trio, we would have a majority for a four person tribal if we have one next round, it may not be worth it. We almost make ourselves "Shonee's allies" if she exists after tonight. She is kind of making herself such a huge target for people on the other teams.

Rohan/AK seem down for Shonee to go. I am talking to Conner about the pros and cons, but ultimately I favour working with Rohan/AK and booting Shonee. We have 4 strong for the future. I think if we went to another tribal council then Conner would want to vote AK, AK/Rohan would want to vote Conner. I would then have a choice to tie the vote for Conner, or let him go.

I really think AK/Rohan/Conner are truly allies for me going forward. Shonee is a loose cannon, but likely with me as well if she can survive this. <--I say this last statement, because as I am typing this confessional we were told the TC was cancelled again!

I am not sure what is going to happen. However, if we were going to TC tonight: Shonee was going to go. :crazy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Nothing has changed! We re-lost the challenge. :sob: Shonee is going to go!! She is too much of a potential liability here. If she stays in the game, we look like her allies = we potentially could be a target during a swapped tribe. They may take us out to get back at Shonee/weaken Shonee for the future.

I trust Conner a lot right now. I also trust my alliance with Rohan/AK. This should work out. We are telling Shonee that AK should go for fucking up the challenge.

I hope this works tonight, with a five person tribe anything can happen. It makes me nervous to have such a small ass tribe/small numbers like this. More risk of people lying. :sob: :sob:

I just want to live another day!!

Phoebe

• Jury