--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
2. What would have happened had you gone?
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Phoebe
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
It was a very interesting ride, to say the least. :rofl:

Zach was the target 100% for Brooke & Monika. Peter/Conner were trying to save him, but they were losing out quickly. Zach threw Conner/Peter/myself under the bus, saying we "told him he was the target" to Brooke & Monika. In addition, he is claiming to have received an item from the Advantage password box on this tribe(a vote nullifer). He made himself SO hard to save even against an inactive(Luke).

He was going to get my vote for elimination, as well as Peter/Conner(if they were being honest with me) & Monika/Fanalla/Brooke. Therefore, he would have left if he did not have an idol to play. Thankfully, Luke was kicked for inactivity that ended up saving Zach from elimination.

This keeps a Zach/Conner/Peter/myself alliance alive, as well as Brooke/Monika/Fanalla have to just accept this & wait to vote out Zach until we lose again.

2. What would have happened had you gone?

Zach would have left!! 100%, he was a goner. The only chance he had to save himself was an idol. Peter/Conner were accepting the fact that they would need to vote Zach at the end of the voting period. I spoke with them both about not pissing off Brooke/Monika. We need them for the future, Zach is expendable/not going to be a loyal ally it seems. He seems all over the place with what he is doing.

3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?

We know the OG Red idol is gone, the Tulua pre-merge idol is also gone. This leaves 1 idol that can be played post-merge, 2 pre-merge idols still around. In addition, Zach is claiming to have been in the "Advantage" password box & already grabbed a vote nullifer.

This scares me, because if Peter/Conner want him to stay enough--they could use the vote nullifer with him to take out Brooke or Monika. I think they are seeing me as a benefit to their side, even though I am really siding with Brooke/Fanalla/Monika more then Conner/Peter right now. However, as time goes on this could change. I just feel like Zach isn't going to stick by me for a long period of time here. Whereas, Brooke would. Therefore, I am hoping even if Zach tries to play a vote nullifer, Peter/Conner side against him at a future tribal council.

I also am hoping that the only thing Zach would have is a nullifer & he would be confident enough in thinking me/him/Conner/Peter have majority that he wouldn't even think to use it(but in reality, we don't vote with him).

4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?

It just means that Zach has a 2nd chance, briefly, here. He also has more time to stir up some drama again. He seems to really want Brooke out of here, even volunteering us to another tribal council last night. :crine: I don't think he realizes how close he was to being eliminated? I think he honestly thinks Peter/Conner/myself are with him, even though I am not. I think we have to just keep up this act for another 24-48 hours until we can say goodbye to him. :hattip:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
I am not going to claim immunity. I think if we go to tribal council or not, I am safe.

Brooke VS Zach is going to happen. Phoebe is sitting in the middle. :inlove: :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Everyone is now freaking out because of the challenge. Everyone wants to know what is going to happen if Zach, somehow, wins the immunity and we have to vote someone out. :crine:

It is a mess! Brooke is wanting Peter, so I told her what she wanted to hear.

Conner is wanting Fanalla, so I told him what he wants to hear.

Peter, I think, is wanting Brooke. I just am acting like I am with him/Conner/Zach if that situation comes up.

However, if Zach doesn't obtain this immunity--he is gone. If he does, it is going to be a mess. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
I think if Zach wins the immunity here and we go to tribal. This is what I think I need to happen/want to happen:

I think Brooke might need to go.

I really think Peter/Conner are going to be loyal to me here & going into the merge game .They will not let me go anytime soon.

I also think I have some great potential with Monika/Fanalla/Brooke, however Brooke is likely to be the most bitter if Fanalla goes home. I think Monika/Fanalla might be able to understand & get over a Brooke elimination. So, Brooke leaving(if Zach has the immunity) is what I am leaning towards right now.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Brooke LEGIT waited until the last minute to try to turn the vote on Conner. I REFUSED to do this. I want Zach out.

Conner is my ally, Zach is not. Brooke is being GREEDY trying to keep Zach around(since they spoke last night) :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Fanalla hasn't been online, but if she shows up--she should be voting for Zach.

Peter/Conner should be voting Zach. I am also voting for Zach.

Zach should be voting for Fanalla here.

Monika was 50/50 between Conner(because of talking to Brooke) & on voting Zach. I told her, I am voting for Zach to go. She should do the same, we need to stay a tighter 6 and cannot fracture all over the place before a merge.

What a mess, Brooke. If this is how she is going to play. I know, for sure, I need to jump ship at merge--get Brooke the F out of here. No time for this last minute twisty shit. WHEN WE HAVE AN EASY ZACH VOTE HERE.

Brooke is OBSESSED with taking out Shane/Jacqui, she legit would destroy this tribe in order to get her way. :steamy: :steamy: She needs to chill and try TRUSTING people. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Phoebe

• Jury