--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats! You have made the Merge!

1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
It feels amazing!! I didn't expect this when I was #9 ranked on my OG tribe. I thought I was going to be left in the dust, picked off eventually. However, I never gave up!! I keep on fighting my way through each tribe I am put on. Now that we are here at merge, I am going to keep on fighting my way to the very top. I won't stop fighting. :inlove:

2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?

So, coming into this merge we know that Brooke is going to want to stick with Monika/Fanalla, likely myself & possibly even Zach(her new friend, :eyeroll: ) She is going to want to vote out Shane/Jacqui & anyone who is trying to protect them.

I quickly found out from Lee, Rohan, AK, & Moana that they stuck together last tribal council with Benji as a group of 5 to take out Flick. Shane&Jacqui were on the outs. This means that Shane&Jacqui DO NOT have a majority like Brooke has been thinking. They aren't these high-cult leader people that are dominating the game.

I think where I am going to sit, is exactly in the middle. Exactly where you would want to sit in a 13 person merge. Brooke/Monika/Zach vs Jacqui/Shane/Peter. Likely, I will be able to stay bonded with Brooke/Monka as much as possible, I can try to re-connect myself with Rohan/AK from previous tribes, Lee/Moana loved me from OG tribes as well. They kept me in the loop during the Pia blindside. I think I can trust them. I think they are going to see me as another underdog in this game. I also think I can bond more with Fanalla, I can potentially bond with her as a fellow underdog.

Phoebe's goal right now: Bond with everyone & figure out the best way to maneuver. I do not need to be a threat right now. I do not need control. I just need to be a social goddess that can sit right in the middle as these people attack one another.

3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
Fanalla 100% is the person I am thinking could quickly become a tight ally for me. If she sees the ways of Brooke/Monika as threatening, we could also join up with Moana/Benji/Rohan/AK/Lee and potentially try to work with more underdog players. I also want to bond more with Benji, he isn't around a ton. I think he could be an important ally if he wants to work together here.

4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

I wasn't expecting the merge at all. This was a huge shock for me. I think I would love to see one of Shane/Jacqui leave tonight. I think it would leave the fight to be Brooke vs whomever is left. I think it would keep the ability for AK/Rohan/Moana/Benji/Lee together as potential allies for myself/Fanalla. I do think we have to just make sure to manuever in a way that would provide benefit to Fanalla/myself. If we can somehow get into that group, we don't want to be 6th and 7th. We would want to have the ability to outlast people in there. I think my bonds with Rohan/AK could prove useful. I guess we will see. I want to see what Rohan/AK do here as well. I know AK is close to Brooke, if he sides back with Brooke here then we may potentially have a bigger Brooke side that needs to be taken care of. I would hope AK isn't that stupid though.

So, long story short: Shane/Jacqui wouldn't be bad boots here. Also Zach(since I just voted him last tribal & yelled at him) however, I doubt Brooke is going to let Zach leave. :eyeroll:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
The vote was on Peter all day, but he won immunity. Swapped to Jacqui, but now Peter gave his immunity to Jacqui.

Likely, they are trying to cause chaos because Peter/Jacqui/Shane are together.

I just grabbed the public immunity idol. TO CLAIM SOME SAFETY. Now I am debating if I just wash it away now, or hang on to it. :rofl: :rofl: This is so intense. More thoughts tonight!! I think I am in a good enough spot, where Peter should be getting the votes here--I do not think I need to play this idol. Hmmmm.

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts