--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
FINAL 10

1-Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to who you trust the least. Are the people you trust most players that you are willing to go to the end with?
2-As you send people to the jury, do you plan on being straightforward with them? Or do you think it's more humane to blindside the other players?
3-How does fanella's departure impact your game?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
Breaking news!! Monika just told me she has the OG Yellow idol!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Time to make some moves girl!! Please be with me Monika! :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phoebe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11:36 pm Breaking news!! Monika just told me she has the OG Yellow idol!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

How does knowing where another idol is change you gameplan?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1-Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to who you trust the least. Are the people you trust most players that you are willing to go to the end with?

1. Lee
2. Moana
3. Monika
4. Brooke
5. Rohan
6. Jacqui
7. Shane
8. Benji
9. Zach

I trust Lee/Moana/Monika the most, they are who I am hoping to work with during this middle part of merge. I want to try to keep us close as a unit as Brooke/Shane/Jacqui/Zach will ideally go home. However, I do worry about connections people have to Shane/Jacqui. I know that Monika may want them around which scare me. Rohan also told me last night that Zach brought up my name during the Fanalla boot. He wanted to blindside me, Moana told Rohan about this. I don't know if it is 100% true, or perhaps Rohan trying to stir up a Phoebe VS Zach vote soon? I think he may have made shit up, I don't see why Zach would have tried for me when the vote was so easy. I also think Moana would have told me if my name was being circulated.

2-As you send people to the jury, do you plan on being straightforward with them? Or do you think it's more humane to blindside the other players?
I think it is less humane to blindside players, but it is what you must do with idols in the game. I know that Monika has the other idol now, which is great. However, we still have a merge idol around here. We have to prepare for that & also prevent people from trying to save themselves. If you know you are you going to go, you will play the idol or fight til the very last second to get the vote to swap. It isn't good to have people fighting, if you can have them go in a blindside safely. :zany:

3-How does fanella's departure impact your game?

I wanted to work with her if she was active and reliable. She wasn't reliable though. It felt like she was here and voting every other round. It was not going to be a long lasting ally for me. I have to focus my energy on Monika/Moana/Lee right now, I think that is where my trust needs to be. Brooke would have my back, but she doesn't have long for this world. She painted herself as too big of a threat very early on in the game. :zipit:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:50:34 pm
Phoebe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11:36 pm Breaking news!! Monika just told me she has the OG Yellow idol!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

How does knowing where another idol is change you gameplan?
It gives me more trust in Monika, that I didn't originally have. I was banking on Monika working with Shane/Jacqui for some reason. I really thought she wouldn't have wanted to stick by me long term. I knew she was already moving away from Brooke during this merge. Her telling me about the idol, confirms she wants to work with me. She wants to make moves, potentially, together. I trust her more now and will be putting energy into that relationship now. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
This was a fucking mess.

Brooke/Zach tried to get me out last round but Lee/Jacqui saved me. I finally got the truth out of Brooke's mouth herself. Monika/Lee/myself/Jacqui/Shane should be voting Zach here, 5 strong votes. Moana should flip during the re-vote.

I think Monika is getting some hate(instead of Jacqui) from Brooke/Zach/Benji now, Rohan/Moana might also swap their votes to Monika. I didn't have time to warn her. I just quickly spammed Monika/Lee/Shane/Jacqui to STAY STRONG on Zach tonight. :smile:

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: This is such a mess!! It was not easy at all. Zach vs Jacqui, but it sounds like they are quickly moving away from Jacqui and potentially on MONIKA. :barf:

Phoebe

• Jury