By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Pia
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:08:01 pm With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?
Oh yeah this tribe is fucking nuts on activity levels lol.
It feels like I entered the game at merge with how many people there are to actively talk to.

As far as weak links go... I will always have a personal target, someone that my gut is telling me might be a thorn in my side. For now that remains to be Shonee. But for the tribe? Yeah it's very difficult to find an easy vote; there are no MIAs, and everyone has been active on a good enough level. Sooo I'm just feeling people out, trying to read the room.

My position within the tribe is perfect lol. It actually confused me and I didn't know how to react when multiple people told me "they'd heard good things about me". And I'm not being lied to. I probably shouldn't have gone beast mode activated on that very first challenge, but whatever. Now I'm purposely sitting this one out, pretending I don't like trivia.

I branched out from Peter. to Jacqui, discussed a threesome, brought in Benji, and will get Conner to complete the 5some. Might be the first official alliance?
And then I have a great relationship with Phoebe, we are the 'pee girls'.
I got to talk to Craig when he & Zach were looking like the main targets for our potential 1st TC last night. I told Craig that, and he was really grateful, said he owned me now, and that everyone else was giving him the runaround instead of the truth. So yeah, pretty sure I have him as a number now!
And that would be 7... and majority. Shane/Lee/Zach I'll just try to maintain steady relationships with, and I'll try to pretend to Moana & Shonee that I wouldn't like one of them to leave.

Jacqui = Peter > Benji > Phoebe > Conner > Craig > Shane > Lee = Zach > Moana > Shonee

https://i.imgur.com/Tyx3gPy.png

Pia

• Loser