By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Pia
1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
Me/Jacqui/Peter/Benji/Phoebe/Conner are here to win. Shane/Moana are uncertain ones. Shonee came here to win, but I've already started dooming her. Craig/Zach/Lee are pretty doomed at this point, which is why I want to utilise them as numbers to take Shonee out. I cannot let Craig be the first one out on our tribe, but if he doesn't show up more often, I won't even be able to drag him along.

2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
Not "bad vibes", I genuinely like everyone, but I'm sensing an undercover great player in Shonee. Moana/Shane give off a similar but much smaller feeling. I guess I just think they'll be too good to all be dealth with later. At least one has to leave early.

3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
Hmm well tbh I wasn't explicitly thinking of that. I think swap paranoia is stupid right now. We should go at least 2 more rounds as these 2 tribes, and I'm really hoping we don't swap into 3 of 7 after tonight... I know for a fact I'll get stuck on a tribe with like Shonee/Moana/Lee, lmao.

4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.
Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllll
The first clue was utter bullshit, so was the second one kinda, but I wasn't really able to find/connect anything together. Pete gave me some information this morning, the tribe Ballardong, that supposedly worships the Rainbow Serpent. But I haven't been able to follow that up much yet, I'll try to put some more work in tonight. I think it might have been found last night, if not, then there's no big rush.

Pia

• Loser
By Pia
One of Peter/Benji/Shonee/Moana/Conner HAS to have found the idol. Hopefully I will find out.

Pia

• Loser