--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
2 idols, 2 blindsides, and you're still standing! Congratulations :)

1-We're rapidly approaching the end. Who do you think you can beat this tribe? who do you for sure lose to?
2-Who needs to leave next? how are you going to make it happen?
3-Who betrayed your trust in these past two votes? who do you know you can rely on?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shane
I dunno. I Think I can beat anyone, but I also think I can lose to everyone. I know that sounds wishy-washy but it all depends on context. I am trying to set myself up with the jury to not go in thinking that I have this, even though I got the most likely to win title. People HATE to see that especially if they don't believe it. If someone makes it on a jury and is influenced by the talk that "Shane has been a threat" and starts to think "What has she really done anyway," it starts to get to this mentality that I'm projecting that I think I am the winner. You have to have confidence in your game going into every tribal council, but you can't seem like YOU personally think that you DESERVE the win, because that subconsciously affects how people want to vote... especially in the org community. These people are a bunch of opinionated contrarians who hate to lose. I feel like I am in a tough but not impossible spot. I am hoping my alliance with Zach sticks strong because after that we really only need one person to stand strong against Monika and Rohan. Monika is someone who will take your spot at the end and Rohan has made himself a legitimate "threat" by his bold moves. Benji and Lee have to realize their best shot is with OG Djaru and after that, this game is money.

On a less strategic note, I miss that little ball of sincerity that is Moana. Am I relieved that I don't have to worry about her in the end... yes, but I really feel like she should still be here. Rohan, not knowing about the double vote, had no reason to worry about her yet and could have taken her out in the next round if he needed too. It was too soon for her and I REALLY just want to rewind everything.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
It's me versus fuckin Rohan, tonight. Regardless of how the voting is, it's a battle of what is the best choice for the smaller players.

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:59:06 pm It's me versus fuckin Rohan, tonight. Regardless of how the voting is, it's a battle of what is the best choice for the smaller players.
I gotta convince them that it's going with me.

Shane

• Jury