--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Shane
Hi, Jonathan. Well, yesterday if you had asked this question I would have had the same audacity as my previous confessionals represented. Today, though, I'm starting to remember the panic dream that is Stranded. These directly subsequent Tribals following challenges are a killer not just on a personal level, but on a social level and I think everyone feels it. The tension was high and we didn't even think we were going to lose.

Since everything went to shit last night, today has been such an uneasy day for me. It's mostly because I really wanted to solidify some numbers since it's the second episode, but I just think everyone is not into talking. It could be that I'm on the outs. I don't necessarily believe that. I just don't think I am on the ins anymore. I think my forwardness hasn't gone unnoticed, as Moana suggested.

Craig should stay the easy boot if we do end up losing as he hasn't shown up. There is, also, this rising tension between Pia and Shonee because for some, I think unreasonable, reason, Pia doesn't like Shonee... and Shonee. Shonee found out and then Pia found out that Shonee found out. Mess. It's really dumb! I don't get Pia's plan. I think, though, she has a surprising amount of support, but if I had my say I would definitely keep Shonee over her given the choice between the two. Pia is actually fine and all, but she's this awful combination of not SUPER present and willing to dictate who should stay and who should go. Bitch gets a 10:33 on the puzzle and all of a sudden she feels like the second coming on this tribe. Nah ma'am.

I gotta cut this short, but I really need to find support for Shonee if she is not able to do it for herself. I have to do everything around here. Well... except this challenge.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts