By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Shonee
1. Who is the reigning Monarch of Australia? Elizabeth II
2. What is the highest mountain on the Australian mainland? Mount Kosciuszko
3. What was the first ship to meet the Aboriginal people? the Duyfken
4. What does the name Australia stand for? Southern Land or Land of the South
5. What is the largest city by population in Australia? Sydney
6. How many states does Australia have? six
7. What is the capital of Australia? Canberra
8. What is the name of Australia’s national anthem? Advance Australia Fair
9. What two seas separate Australia from Asia? Arafura and Timor sea
10. What is the name of Australia’s sign language? Auslan

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:08:30 pm Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?
Thank you! I honestly don't know what to expect here. This is something I haven't done in Stranded in 6 and a half years... Be anonymous. It's terrifying and I totally wouldn't have been shocked if I would have been the first boot. I'm glad I wasn't but maybe Pia was hoping I would be?

I think I'm in a fairly solid position in my tribe. A lot of people like me, or so they're telling me to my face. Apparently Pia doesn't feel the same and that's a bummer. But she'll get hers. I can forgive but I'm not going to forget how she made me feel when she suggested me as a boot day 3 when I've been so active in the game.

Obviously I could be completely wrong and I'm the vote tonight if we lose... But I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen. If it does I can still be proud of what I did in the four days I was here. I wanna go far tho!

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
Now I need to go find the Larrakai idol and just start collecting them. Like a dragon, I have a pile of idols in my confessional.

Shonee

• Loser