--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
I felt like I was one vote away from having a decent stranglehold on the season.
F8 with Brooke still here would have been a good result, even if she did make life excruciatingly hard for me with her craziness. She was a fun character but this was always coming, just a vote or 2 earlier than I was comfortable with.

I probably overestimated Benji's ties to me, though I do still think he sees me as someone he can trust. Given the number of people who dislike me and the group of people who see him as a one-liner messager type dude, I think our best chance of winning is to be next to each other at the end. I haven't bothered communicating this to him, however. I'd say he's a little closer to Lee than I thought and definitely tight with Rohan. Rohan is an interesting one. He's hardly been around but he is smart, stays UTR when others blow their games up around him. He's so far UTR that he will be going deep. I could totally see him slaughtering the likes of Lee/Phoebe/Benji at the end.

Shane has pissed off Moana by the look of it. I'm not really annoyed at Shane, I get why she did what she did...even if she's probably ruined any chance our trio had of getting to the end, let alone one of us winning. Mo told me right after tribal she wants Shane's head, and we know old mate Benji is always down for a Shane vote. Shane/Benji always throw each other's names up. All we'd need is Benji, Monika, myself & Mo + her double vote. Easy as pie, really. But nothing in this game ever is easy.

Everyone wants the best of both worlds, whatever their worlds are looking like. Me by trying to keep votes off Shane for as long as I did while having Brooke remain in the game. Shane by literally shitting the bed as soon as she lost her goat Jacqui and making a move against someone close to me, yet having the temerity to suggest things can go back to the way they were with me/Mo. I already had the chat with Shane right after Jacqui was voted out about how I understood that it could be perceived that her making it further in the game would have had a lot more to do with me and some of the relationships I had (Brooke/Benji) than anything she was actually doing. But fact is I have protected Shane in this game, she didn't have control of Jacqui who had a hard on for voting me out...that woman was always gonna get it & we always told Shane what was up. She refused to pick a side. So if she thinks I'm gonna go to the end with her to face a jury of people who like her and a bunch of snowflakes who say I'm a bully, she's got another thing coming. If I'mma go to the end to lose to somebody, it's gonna be Mo.

I don't know what Monika's deal even is, TBH. Random player but fairly smart.

Phoebe needs to stop posting gifs and start asking herself why no one ever votes for her or bothers trying to flush her idol. I feel like for a lot of people this is just a race to see who gets to sit next to Lee and Phoebe at the end. To be honest, I'm so fucking tired...this game is exhausting & I'm already here less than everybody else. Due to this, I have literally offered people the chance to flush Phoebe's idol by stacking the votes on her, others play double agent & tell Phoebe they'll vote for me. and bang, either I fall on the sword as a victim of an idol play, which I'm fine with...or she goes home with it in her pocket. NO TAKERS. Recognise why, Phoebe. I have.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
I also don't fathom how I came 3rd in that logic puzzle. I'd never done one before & had no idea what I was doing for the first few minutes. Gives me some confidence of hopefully pulling out a W in the next one, which I would like to have posted soon thanks big Jono xoxox

I'm not sure what my schedule is Sunday night (Monday for me) so I don't really like the double round. Fuck Halloween. Hoping to be available for the duration of it. And not dealing with Brooke's whack ass plans will do well for my sanity should I survive the first council.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
1st list -

1. Who is the biggest final 2 goat? Phoebe
2. Who is the biggest challenge threat? Benji
3. Who is the most likely to win the game? Shane
4. Who does not deserve to still be here? Lee
5. Who would you trust with your life? Shane
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury? Rohan
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game? Rohan
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back? Monika
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Lee
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game? Shane
11. Who is the easiest to manipulate? Phoebe

2nd list -

1. Who is the biggest final 2 goat? Phoebe
2. Who is the biggest challenge threat? Benji
3. Who is the most likely to win the game? Shane
4. Who does not deserve to still be here? Zach
5. Who would you trust with your life? Shane
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury? Zach
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game? Zach
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back? Monika
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Lee
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game? Shane
11. Who is the easiest to manipulate? Phoebe

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Im just gonna do my own thing tonight. I don't think everyone is being genuine, but it looks like the tide has turned on Phoebe finally. thanks to me and Rohan, probably more so him since no one ever had the balls to do it when I suggested it. But my gals seem on board

and as I was typing out my random plan, shit has hit the fan in messages just now.

Im still gonna be random tonight. the winds of shit will determine everyones fate

Zach

• Jury