--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats! You have made the Merge!

1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
I do not know if I'm gonna be able to do a proper, big update before Tribal. Shit is gonna be hectic.

I could be wrong, but I think I'm on the verge of going from the bottom to being safe as fucking houses for a while. Shane is in trouble I think, I'll do my best to protect her. She's seen as a big power player. If people don't want Jacqui gone instead of Shane I'll be in a tough spot. So good to be reunited with her and Moana. What a trio, it needs to live on for at least another week. I can't go to the end with that combo though. Shane is legit godmother material.

Benji's coming to the end with me if I can take over this game. Huge voting block is on the table feat basically everyone from old Larrakai + me, Lee, Benjibro & Mo. Phoebe as well I think but honestly, who gives a shit about her? Brooke's idea btw.
AK has pushed for a foursome with me, benjibro and Rohan. Ideally, that will come to be. BUT. I cannot afford for that to come to pass at the expense of losing Shane, I need Shane/Mo around so that down the road I'm not terribly outnumbered by original Larrakai. Need to have the ability and the means to shake things up as the game goes on in order to get something on the resume. That means it has to be Jacqui or Pete going home tomorrow if it ends up being someone from Djaru. Just forming a strong alliance now and riding it out ain't gonna cut it. If you're not first you're last anyway.

Fanella should fuck off IMO. No disrespect meant, she's a nice girl but like...if the merge boot doesn't get jury then I'll feel sad for that person, even if it's Phoebe or Peter.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
The idol nullifier is a total crapshoot. Surely no one is going to play one for Pete? I would consider playing my advantage if circumstances were a little different

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts