By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;
Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Flick
Episode 1 prevote

Brooke

"Twat ignore my facebook friend request eh"

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Episode 1

Luke

"You showed up but that's all you did. Its easier to allow something set in motion to be completed than stopping it. "

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 1

Tarzan

"Jane not impressed. Divorce?"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Andy

"It had to be somebody, I appreciate how hard you tried and wish you the best"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Luke

"Just a prevote atm"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Fanella

"This is nothing negative against you when I say this but for me, tonight, what is important is moving ahead and being able to stay together as Larrakai. I can not still be on unfamiliar grounds with you and I can't be in a swap with unfamiliar faces including one of my former tribemates. You have been sweet but we haven't had the conversations or trust building like I have had with others here. I don't know how the vote will fall tonight so please know that this is not a write off of you as a person or a player. This is just me sticking to what I feel is the right thing to do in a game of promises and integrity. If you stay, I hope we can build a stronger relationship. And if you leave, know how terribly sorry I am for my part in not establishing a better connection with you. Much love"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 4

Johno

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 5

Johno

"The snake that talks too much, gives it self away to the hungry Bat waiting on it's meal"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 7

Zach

"I lied when I said the sex was great"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 8??

Jennah

"Don't take this to heart babe, you're great but this game isn't "

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 8

Benji

"I really don't have a great answer for this vote"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 8

Jennah

"This vote was stolen with an advantage"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 8

Jenna Louise

"This vote was stolen by an Advantage!"

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Episode 11

Benji

" I didn't ask to come on this trip, did I? No, I don't think so! Did I ask you to be making me over and jump all kinds of hoops like some circus poodle? No, I don't think so! Do I want to go to jail because of some cop killer? No, I don't think so! So as soon as we get to the next town I am jumping on the first man and riding him all the way to New York City and away from you two puckered up, stuck up putas 'cause this trip sucks! It sucks!"

Flick

• Loser