By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

Has having inactives around made it easier to bond as a tribe or is there friction? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it? With so many strong personalities, do you see sides forming or is it just the most active people banding together at this early stage?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
Right now I feel like I am in a decent alliance with --- Rohan, Abbey, and AK. I call it decent because I feel personally closer to AK and maybe game closer to Abbey. But I know already Abbey is not somebody long term I can trust. Tho she could possibly make a good heel and goat to drag. She is just so moody and the little things upset her.

Today she mentioned how she doesn't like Brooke for a comment she made. And knowing it takes something that small to upset Abbey, I just have to nod and agree with her. I don't have an issue with Brooke but Abbey is super present and Brooke isn't. So if there was a side that was going to win that battle, it will be Abbey.

They say to keep friends close and enemies closer. And I will call Abbey a frenemy right now. That makes her not only my best ally but biggest potential risk.

AK is genuine but he doesn't seem 100% serious. I still don't have an opinion yet if I can fully trust him but I do just naturally enjoy him.

Rohan, he is a goof ball and very sexual which I vibe with.

I think the next boot would be Andy. I think it is fair and I think he needs to focus on his life issues.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
1. Who is the reigning Monarch of Australia? Elizabeth II
2. What is the highest mountain on the Australian mainland? Mount Kosciuszko
3. What was the first ship to meet the Aboriginal people? Duyfken
4. What does the name Australia stand for? australis meaning southern
5. What is the largest city by population in Australia? Sydney
6. How many states does Australia have? 6 (Six)
7. What is the capital of Australia? Canberra
8. What is the name of Australia’s national anthem? Advance Australia Fair
9. What two seas separate Australia from Asia? Arafura and Timor seas
10. What is the name of Australia’s sign language? Auslan

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
I got kinda confused on the one question asking what Australia means as it mentioned a few different meanings like if it just meant the australis part for southern or the fully thing Terra Australis but I don't know

Flick

• Loser