By Flick
Hey Jon Jon

I know you're busy, I just wanted to get something off my chest before sleeping.

I am in personal bliss that Johno left. I have a theory that one of three people tried to tank my game before swapping and now one of them are gone.

I have AK and Rohan left. Somebody told Brooke the plan to get rid of her during Episode 3 and I just have to execute one of those guys. I can't trust either of them so it is better to make them no longer exist than to be around me anymore.

I am in a solid relation with Shane and Jacqui. With Monika and Peter floating the outside. Monika has told me about her idol which is a foolish move because now I will just have her use it on me.

Old Larrakai to me can primarily be pagonged at this point. Should my team lose, will I vote with red? No shit yes I will vote with red. No matter what way you slice it, they will have the majority at the vote. Zach could flip I suppose but I will let him hang himself out to dry. He is irrelevant in this game to me.

I know Jacqui and Shane like trust me as much as they can but I am just waiting for the right moment to cut them. They are great don't get me wrong and this whole ra ra love they are playing is like super great. But I am not buying it at all.

Like yeah you really are going to keep me over any of your other players. Sure! :eyeroll:

It is just benefit for them now as it is me. SO I will use that as much as I can.

My long term goal though is to really fuck anyone over that I can. And drag some useless tit along with me. Zach is pretty useless but I don't see him navigating the next few rounds well.

The only people who can't win are the Larrakai tribe because I think the majority of their players don't trust me and it would be a hard sell to them to vote with me and Monika and I don't think their red would really work it out well. I do think though if you tell their red that the yellow has a 4 to 3 advantage and we can even the playing field that would be a tempting offer they could not resist.

But this is a game where I exist to Survive and see another day. Don't get in my way.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Also a quick apology, I never really read up on Flick too much so I am sorry if it is ruining the character or straying from who she is. I think she was a UTR sweetheart because I know the local message boards like her. I just know she called somebody jokingly an idiot but also voted for that person to win. And that she voted out her friend Brooke but really, Brooke looked like an idiot.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Tonight I will be pushing a Fanella vote should we go to tribal with yellow. She seems like an easy vote and I would rather play on the fear that red is outnumbered there 4 to 3 then get voted off myself. Sorry bitch, just didn't love you that much. Tears.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Not too mad that Pia left, seemed like a real bitch that one. Disliking my post in the game then trying to act tough. I hope it was a vicious blindside and she left in a huff. What a bitch.

Flick

• Loser