By Flick
I thought Pia was a royal bitch to be honest. She disliked my post right out the gate, had to confront her on the board. I imagine somebody like that is a nightmare to deal with you in real life or in messenger too. I hope it was a royal blindside, I do. I really do. I hope she is like super pissed off and is like pouting in Loser Lodge about it. Maybe next time she won't dislike somebody's post. I don't know, I doubt she will return for an All-Stars.

I was shocked we won, I wonder if it was thrown. It would be a good advantage for people to meet up and make deals together and let us be sitting ducks. Would be a stupid play. Though there are a bunch of stupid assholes playing this game.

Makes me wonder why people like Fanella? Slag that one. Despite my astute observation around Pia, I still wonder how it went down? I would hope an idol wasn't wasted on somebody. How does Fanella still exist while being completely useless. She is like nipples on men.

What else you got for me

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:58:36 pm Congrats on another win!

1. Were you expecting to win immunity?
2. What are your tribe dynamics like and what do you make of the news of Pia going home?
Not quite sure when everyone says they like you its either because they want you to feel comfortable cuz they are scared or they want to build your ego to blindside you.

I don't really trust any of them including Monika. Monika said she has an idol good til the Final 6? I think the idols are dead per your post. Also it would be weird that the first idol last til Final 6 and these only last til merge.

Regardless, I can't act pissy with my team. Tho they suck. Too much happy bullshit and I'm like what the fuck over here. I mean somebody grab a Tambourine fuck me dead.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
OMG Peter! He is like Abbey 2.0 -- he is paranoid that for some reason everyone wants him out next and I'm like DUDE! Like Mate I mean! Like Mate! Chill the fuck out! Like nobody is giving a shit right now, like Zach is out there talking about pumping stuff and here you are talking strategy. Like what, where, when, why, how do you think we are voting you over him. Like maybe. Maybe now that you put the idea in my head. Sure. Yeah. You can be the vote. Like. . .what are these people thinking!?

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Peter's paranoia may be beneficial to me too though, if I can manipulate somethings and push him on the outs with Shane and Jacqui then I can possible move myself into a Top 4, just in case we lose again I have options to fall back on :)

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
So in regards to last night. Still furious. I absolutely think that we did win based on the wording and how every other challenge said when you post your time start with nothing else stated. Like legit, I almost just quit. But I was like, calm yourself, fuck ups happen, you know and everyone else with a functional brain knows you won. Don't quit cuz nobody is listening to your extremely accurate points.

And again I want to specify that just because an i.e. Big Brother contestant walks onto their challenge stage (creating the thread) their challenge does not begin til they hit their button (post the pass). Like they can literally stand there for minutes to an hour but the challenge does not start til they hit the button (post the pass)

But this is my thread and I will vent here about it and not in a public space. I just need to vent so don't come at me.

Regardless, we are playing again.

In many aspects, I am a player who leads by their emotions. Like if I get weird vibes, don't like somebody, etc. I play by emotions. So when I say that I dislike the person Shonee is, it's not disliking the actual person behind her. It's just this person in the game and how they act and how condescending they are.

Make no mistakes, whether we go to tribal tonight or not. Shonee's days in this game are over. I don't respect players like Shonee and I don't want to work with them. Everything Shonee has done so far in game has come off as whiny and entitled. I've heard horror stories about her. She obviously pissed yellow off and now she pissed my tribe off.

I don't want to drag a goat like that to the end, I don't want a goat like that around. I will make it my mission to assure if Shonee does not leave tonight, as long as I am still around, Shonee will lose. Shonee may not go right away, she may even go to the finals, but she will lose this game.

I only forgive when I have redemption and revenge.

Injustice is met with justice. I will burn Shonee and all those agree with her to the ground. I am that passionate about getting her out.

What to do in moving on? (scoff) I don't know honestly, it is like a wind has been removed from my sails. So I need to reinvigorate myself. And the only thing that is reinvigorating me is: hate and despise and revenge and watching somebody crumble to the ground.

I want to watch the world burn.

I am a big deal, I want to grind people into sand, beneath my heel now. Shonee, time to watch your back. Shonee, time to turn and cough because you took me down but didn't finish me off. I got the gasonline, I want to watch the world burn.

And I will sit there, on my throne, smiling. I've spent 7 episodes being nice and loving people. Nope gone now. Now time to watch people wither in agony.

And Shonee you're number 1.

#dramaqueen
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
oh I forgot my smile face

:)